Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tell your most fucked up/ ragefuel stories.

KingMootsberg

KingMootsberg

Greycel
Mine is being 6 years old in a vegas hotel room with my mom and one of her many boyfriends. They both get drunk and start fucking in the jacuzzi and make me take pictures for them...

Damn thats fucking brutal, I wouldve file a false CPS report and put myself up for adoption after witnessing that

Sorry boyo that you have a mom like that

How old are you?

Sophomore of college. Was in a quad. Girlfriend of quadmate moved in with him unofficially. They would fuck like every day very loudly and very violently; there was a mirror right outside the room, but before they would fuck, they would violently flirt in front of the mirror. He would embrace her as he rubbed up against her and call her names like "dirty little whore" and a "fucking filthy little skank," and would spank her really hard, before they would go in the room and fuck. They were aware that I could hear them through the walls and made fun of me for not getting anything. My roommate joined in the mockery.

I look back and laugh; they had a pretty dysfunctional relationship and at least I wasn't the roommate. Jesus Christ. I regret I didn't punch him in the face, but he could beat the shit out of me. Assholes.

Last edited:
That's brutal as fuck

That’s Fucked up ngl

Girl I was simping for back in my bluepilled days, friendzoned me after 3 years. I am at least 2 points above her.