Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tell us about your siblings

What about your siblings?

• I'm an only child

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I have incel-tier brother(s)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • I have normie brother(s)

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I have chadlite/chad brother(s)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I have would-be-incel-if-she-were-male sister(s)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • I have Becky sister(s)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • I have Stacy sister(s)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Poll.
Bonus question:
Are you the oldest, youngest or middle child?

glowing thread

two Stacylite sisters (I voted becky and stacy sister)

They had one boyfriend each in high school, never heard them fucking in the house ER style though

i'm also the youngest

Last edited:
One sister with a disability. She stays at home all the time. Fortunately she doesn't bring guys home, only because she doesn't realize her SMV power despite disability. I could not survive with a stacy sister
They had one boyfriend each in high school, never heard them fucking in the house ER style though
I believe ER hearing his sister getting railed was one of his breaking points. Must be suifuel beyond comprehension

incel tier brother, only difference is that he's rather ripped (weighing about 45-50 kilos against mine 60) and not balding yet

My little brother is a big bodybuilder with 16.92inchs/43cm arms with dozens of slays plus a GF and my big sister is a biosexual mostly had relationships with women.

2 years younger Chad brother

My brother is not any better than I am. Though I am fit and he's fat, but he had nothing until 16. Just some rejections and a joke of a 1-2 months "relationship" with a girl that he talked about non stop until she eventually vanished like she never existed. Every time he asked for money from the parents to go to the mall with her, he always paid, lol. Until she probably found a better option.

If I were a chad I could fuck my Becky sister

Incel tier brother and my sister would be an incel if she had a penis, getting mogged by your siblings must be brutal ngl

im the youngest, my brother mogs me hard and already married. My sister is stacy and married to chadmad. Im the only incel

I'm an only child.

My brother has a girlfriend, but is more redpilled than most people.
I call him out whenever he's simping.

Oldest of 3, have brother and sister (twins). Brother is on the border of upper tier normie/chad lite. He's tall (at least 6'), has tatts and slightly thuggish so he always had girlfriends, but I wouldn't say he slayed. He tended to get with niggers, which may or may not be worse than being an incel.

Sister is disabled, not that it ever stopped the downie foids from getting normie bfs.

4 foids and chadlite brother youngest

Middle child, I am so subhuman compared to my brothers in looks that most people won't believe we are blood brothers when they see us side by side