Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tell us about story of women showing interest for other men when you were next to them .

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
I was always social , I had to be , no money poor , had to work part time, so I was in many social gatherings .

unlike many incel I speak from experience

One of The thing that radicalized the shit out of me and darkened my mind was seeing women showing great interest for chads when I was just next to them

I swear that shit happened so many times:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It’s like torture , chad come , women eyes start glowing, they giggled, they asked him questions touch their hair

For real , it’s like being starving and being next to someone just stuffing his mouth with delicious food

It’s infuriating :reeeeee:
And it’s definitely one of the things that pushed me to the edge
:feelskek:

Brutal 0 replies :feelsmage:

One time in grade 8 stands out. Guy was so full of himself too which made it worse. Oh well he's a manlet now so serves him right:dab::feelskek:

man, takes me back. Old oneitis. was semi-friendly towards me and would joke around some occasionally but once, some tiktok looking prettyboy came in the business and she started acting in a way I'd never seem her do before, giggly, flirty and basically saying how cute he was. keep in mind she didn't know anything about this guy, and was acting this way within 10 seconds of him being in her vicinity. Didn't really believe in all the AWALT stuff before but that was something else..

man, takes me back. Old oneitis. was semi-friendly towards me and would joke around some occasionally but once, some tiktok looking prettyboy came in the business and she started acting in a way I'd never seem her do before, giggly, flirty and basically saying how cute he was. keep in mind she didn't know anything about this guy, and was acting this way within 10 seconds of him being in her vicinity. Didn't really believe in all the AWALT stuff before but that was something else..
Definitely a black pill moment for you

You can try to conquer a female for years
A chad she just met can get intimate with her within minutes

It’s like being in a waiting line for hours and someone who just arrived pass before you and the shopkeeper tell you they are not taking anyone else:blackpill:

Last edited: