Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tell The Most Retarded Cope You Heard From People Around You

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Mine was from my parents. I tell them how short I am (5'7) and this makes me ugly. This summer at high school graduation ceremony they watched me. After the ceremony they said this:

- You were the top %10-%15 of those boys based on attractiveness. And most of the girls are not even 5'7. Being taller than them is enough. You think everyone taller than you is more attractive than you.

This was the most retarded cope I have ever heard. I don't understand why Turkish families coping like this to their sons. @decembrist_kirillov can agree with me.

"Be nice to people and they will like you." - My Dad (Rest In Heaven)

My parents want me to be their obedient slave, they don't talk about me getting girlfriend, only forcing me to study like a good khhv ricecel.

My mother wants me to betabuxx for her, ovER

Not all girls are like that, bro

My parents want me to be their obedient slave, they don't talk about me getting girlfriend, only forcing me to study like a good khhv ricecel.

My mother wants me to betabuxx for her, ovER
Brutal

That this will come someday, when I'll expect it the least.

Just be a hard working man and the right one will come on her own.

i call that "grandmother gaze" jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

Mal beyinsizler amk. Trincelde de antepliye annesi demiş ki üni başlayınca en güzel kızı kap
antepte görücümaxx yapabilir aslında

Mine was from my parents. I tell them how short I am (5'7) and this makes me ugly. This summer at high school graduation ceremony they watched me. After the ceremony they said this:

- You were the top %10-%15 of those boys based on attractiveness. And most of the girls are not even 5'7. Being taller than them is enough. You think everyone taller than you is more attractive than you.

This was the most retarded cope I have ever heard. I don't understand why Turkish families coping like this to their sons. @decembrist_kirillov can agree with me.
JFL tails said this is in one of his videos and it's true, "you're not competing with girls, you're competing with other guys" such a retarded cope people forget to mention, even consider, this simple fact.

high school graduation ceremony
i attended this cucked normscum ceremony. at first i didnt wanna join but parents forced it. and i did not even bought ceremony clothes. so i looked like fucking stranger between them jfl

JFL tails said this is in one of his videos and it's true, "you're not competing with girls, you're competing with other guys" such a retarded cope people forget to mention, even consider, this simple fact.
Some turkish families are retarded. They call their subhuman sons handsome

My coworker who is 2/10 5'8 autistic manlet, saying reason he does not have a girlfriend is because he works too much and has no time to go out at bars and clubs, but that will change when he pays his bank debt :lul:
At least he is coping himself.

My brother believes that toilets are primarily attracted by scent :feelstastyman:

"this is the way of life"

Just wait till the right girl comes.

You need to talk to girls bto

One cope I heard when I was little told me that if you talk to a girl and be nice she will like you.
Another even more pathetic cope I heard is that studying hard will lead to great success.
People parroting these shitty copes are creating more and more incels.

Your pfp is one of my all time favorites