Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tell that to your wrinkles says wall approaching hole.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Hole is scared as shit to get old.

2019 11 19 133907
2019 11 19 133933

she's hoping to marry a smooth-faced 20 year old chad morsel, or what is her problem
tinder serves up men of any age over 18 on a silver platter to her, regardless of her wrinkles

by the time this society collapses you will have ugly fat 45 year old roasties crying their eyes out and going volcel because they can't get their "perfect waifu" to marry them, a smooth faced pure 15 year old chad

she's hoping to marry a smooth-faced 20 year old chad morsel, or what is her problem
tinder serves up men of any age over 18 on a silver platter to her, regardless of her wrinkles
Guess what country the hole is from?

Foids know the window when they can attract Chad effortlessly comes to an end, by around 30.

If only monogamy was strictly practiced and they didn't spend their early 20s riding the carousel.

As a 30+cel, this makes me sad.

i didn't think that was a trad country, it might still be hard to marry a good man if you're a wrinkly bitch however
Hopefully, the hole gets terrible wrinkles as soon as possible.

by the time this society collapses you will have ugly fat 45 year old roasties crying their eyes out and going volcel because they can't get their "perfect waifu" to marry them, a smooth faced pure 15 year old chad

I spoke to a woman who was depressed about hitting 30. She said it was her dream to get married before 30. She didn't. Also she's fat. She's getting more dogs.

I spoke to a woman who was depressed about hitting 30. She said it was her dream to get married before 30. She didn't. Also she's fat. She's getting more dogs.
Holes deserve this for being hypergqmous whores.

boo ooh you poor little foid let me get the iron out and iron those wrinkles out all better now. you look a little crispy now ,wait here while I go fetch some lemon juice and make my self some lemonade I am exhausted from all your whinging.

She can use my cum to prevent wrinkles hehe

boo ooh you poor little foid let me get the iron out and iron those wrinkles out all better now. you look a little crispy now ,wait here while I go fetch some lemon juice and make my self some lemonade I am exhausted from all your whinging.
Lol

blutol JBpill for femcels