Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tell me your gigamog memories

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Some years ago I was tutoring a university class with a cute foid postdoc and a fellow student. The student was Chad himself: peak Aryan, 6'3 or so, very broad shoulders, and an extremely low voice.

I remember trying to chat up with the postdoc, mostly simply because we didn't know each other. I got brisk answers in return, and it never led to any conversation. She was open to talking with Chad though, often initiating, and I remember her giggling at the stupidest things he said.

I was well aware of the giant contrast between him and me, that I was being gigamogged in front of an entire class, and that I had to endure this humiliation week after week. But the worst part hadn't even come.

Near the end of the semester the students were asked to fill out a form on how they rated the courses. The students were allowed to write anonymous customised reports about each of the tutors. I got a single report: that my breath smelled like ass. When I came to class next week, I overheard Chad menion casually that the reports complimented his beautiful low voice.

Imagine my fucking suffering. I never stood a chance.

There used to be this 6'6 Aryan football player in my highschool's electrician class.
He mogged literally everyone there and the dude was so fucking out of place, it was hilarious.

There used to be this 6'6 Aryan football player in my highschool's electrician class.
He mogged literally everyone there and the dude was so fucking out of place, it was hilarious.
Just for a moment imagine being him. Literal heaven on Earth.

Some years ago I was tutoring a university class with a cute foid postdoc and a fellow student. The student was Chad himself: peak Aryan, 6'3 or so, very broad shoulders, and an extremely low voice.

I remember trying to chat up with the postdoc, mostly simply because we didn't know each other. I got brisk answers in return, and it never led to any conversation. She was open to talking with Chad though, often initiating, and I remember her giggling at the stupidest things he said.

I was well aware of the giant contrast between him and me, that I was being gigamogged in front of an entire class, and that I had to endure this humiliation week after week. But the worst part hadn't even come.

Near the end of the semester the students were asked to fill out a form on how they rated the courses. The students were allowed to write anonymous customised reports about each of the tutors. I got a single report: that my breath smelled like ass. When I came to class next week, I overheard Chad menion casually that the reports complimented his beautiful low voice.

Imagine my fucking suffering. I never stood a chance.
BRUTal