Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tell Me Where To JBWmaxx

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
It does not work in Turkey unless you are tall. I am a giga genetic failure.

South America or SEA

Do you actually look white, though? :feelshehe:

I suspect your previously mentioned lighter features could work as a halo in places like Latin America or SEA; seeing as you're short, though, your success depends upon just how wealthy you are or seem and how physically subhuman your face is. :feelsjuice:

At the very least, you have a lower chance of foids getting with you just for a "green card", seeing as you live in Turkey. :feelshaha:

just grow then it's not hard

Do you actually look white, though? :feelshehe:

I suspect your previously mentioned lighter features could work as a halo in places like Latin America or SEA; seeing as you're short, though, your success depends upon just how wealthy you are or seem and how physically subhuman your face is. :feelsjuice:

At the very least, you have a lower chance of foids getting with you just for a "green card", seeing as you live in Turkey. :feelshaha:
burutal man very burutal we are cursed with inceldom :feelsohgod:

so burutal man because I am manlet zoomer foids only date tallfags
Seeing my brother as a tallfag (6'7") makes me wanna rope. If you are average height, even a little above, foids always start looking at your other features because your height doesn't impress them. Problem is, what if there isn't anything else? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Try in India or Pakistan

You must be pale blond chad + blue eyes