Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tell me what you see.

I see normies being ruled by jews.

Im not watching that

I saw that thumbnail and I don't think I'm gonna watch
It's not what you think, you dumb niggers. The thumbnail is just retarded clickbait.

Fuck, you guys are more NPC than I thought.

People are isolated in their own cubes with their smartphones. Pretty accurate since people are addicted to their phones these days.

People are isolated in their own cubes with their smartphones. Pretty accurate since people are addicted to their phones these days.
Good. What else?

The destruction of humanity.

Static. I don't think my browser supports videos

I saw people running away from construction vehicles.

Not sure what that is supposed to mean.

Not watching that

Static. I don't think my browser supports videos
Get a new browser. You can click reply to the original post and see the JewTube link.

you vil leiv in ze pod goyium

you vil leiv in ze pod goyium
OK, good.

Preliminary results are less than optimistic, but the experiment shall continue.

Out of curiosity, are you gonna give your thoughts on the construction vehicles? Or the vid in general?
It's too early, but yes. That's not the point of this, though. I'll get to that also.

typical sheeple in this video. Instead of hanging the fuckers they instead fear them.

true or false: That very same trash cop that beat you up with all his buddies is the very same cop that leaves the police station ALONE AND UNARMED once his shift ends. Why dont people gang up on him like 3-4 guys and stab him or follow him home and the next kill his wife and new born child?

You see the majority of people are cucks and because they too pussy to stab a muthafucka that is why they become sheeple, afraid, scared, cant think for themselves, unsure.

That profile pic :feelshaha::feelshaha:

typical sheeple in this video. Instead of hanging the fuckers they instead fear them.

true or false: That very same trash cop that beat you up with all his buddies is the very same cop that leaves the police station ALONE AND UNARMED once his shift ends. Why dont people gang up on him like 3-4 guys and stab him or follow him home and the next kill his wife and new born child?

You see the majority of people are cucks and because they too pussy to stab a muthafucka that is why they become sheeple, afraid, scared, cant think for themselves, unsure.
Interesting. Police brutality was a very brief part of the clip, yet it stood out for you above the rest. Anything else you see?

Not even a second.
NPC moment.

Interesting. Police brutality was a very brief part of the clip, yet it stood out for you above the rest. Anything else you see?
Actually I didnt see any police brutaluty. My subconcious saw state brutalitywhich obviously includes police isnt it.

What the video is also showing is that the majority of people can easly be cotrolled with fear mental slavery.They are controlled by the minority fat cats.

but those fat cats can be removed but many wont because they too(the fat cats serve a higher power maybe satan). You saw towards the end of the video the fat cats were connected to a closed circuit of energy.

Freedom is in your mind brudda. You can say fuck it and quit the rat race for example etc etc etc. The mind can make a heavan out of hell and a hell out of heavan its all in the mind.

anyway i will stop here

Last edited:
No, please continue. This was good. You saw more than most so far. Thanks for participating.
You can go on for hours bra it will ne too much.

Is the video new? I think the author is refering to the covid lockdown type of fear. It goes much further but that gives you an idea how complex it is to explain every aspect of how the entire thing works.

Anyway you see the fat cats at the end when connected to the energy. They are empty, they have no essence. We are the source of energy for the evil of this world they feed well on our fear and shit like that. At the the end of the video you see we hold up the fat cats and obviously they sucking our energy and trsnaporting it further.

So the end result is a revolution of the mind. Revolution is doing for self what others wont do for you. So it a revolution of the mind

You can go on for hours bra it will ne too much.

Is the video new? I think the author is refering to the covid lockdown type of fear. It goes much further but that gives you an idea how complex it is to explain every aspect of how the entire thing works.

Anyway you see the fat cats at the end when connected to the energy. They are empty, they have no essence. We are the source of energy for the evil of this world they feed well on our fear and shit like that. At the the end of the video you see we hold up the fat cats and obviously they sucking our energy and trsnaporting it further.

So the end result is a revolution of the mind. Revolution is doing for self what others wont do for you. So it a revolution of the mind
Excellent. Thanks for the extra input. And yes, you could go on about this for a very long time. There's a lot cramped in that almost seven minute animated video.

Bump. Need more takes.

Jews, pedophile goverment, industrial revolution

Music is nice I guess.