Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tell me what happens if I go to college at being...

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
5'7 and 96lbs. It's ovER.

96lbs? Dude eat 4 pounds of beef now

if you are the same ethnicity as the majority you will be fine unless super ugly and/or retarded. but man put on some weight.

if you are the same ethnicity as the majority you will be fine unless super ugly and/or retarded. but man put on some weight.
are you in college now?

5'7 and 96lbs. It's ovER.
Damn I used to be close to that skinny when I was around that height. You probably still wrist and arm mog me. I’m 5’11 and about 120 something

Damn I used to be close to that skinny when I was around that height. You probably still wrist and arm mog me. I’m 5’11 and about 120 something
I'd like to be at least 5'9 but It's obviously over for me. Only high school girls may like me but if I talk with them I will be considered as a pedophile... It's ovER.

I'd like to be at least 5'9 but It's obviously over for me. Only high school girls may like me but if I talk with them I will be considered as a pedophile... It's ovER.
Lol yea if you’re feminine. But they don’t like guys like us bro no matter how much pandering girls say about muhhh skinny guys. They want some anorexic 6’2 sharp jawline eboy faggot skater with a certain style. it’s over

Lol yea if you’re feminine. But they don’t like guys like us bro no matter how much pandering girls say about muhhh skinny guys. They want some anorexic 6’2 sharp jawline eboy faggot skater with a certain style. it’s over
I have a cute face but my nose is big so I dont think I can be considered as a cutecel. I'm looks like a 16 years old and if I like 16 year old girl then I will be considered a pedophile. Fucking society.

Eat a burger and make some friends. You'll be fine.

IMAGINE!
IMAGINE!
I'd probably die if I tried to become that light, but IMAGINE! :feelsUnreal:
I can only imagine how fun calisthenics and cardio would be at that weight not to mention how boney my face and slim my waist would be but alas I'd be a dead skeleton.

What the fuck. Just eat something jfl.
I hate eating and it feels like torture. I have no motivation for anything, I think I'm in what they call depression. My father also gained weight after marriage and my grandfather was thin so its generic. I have never weighed more than 50 kg in my whole life.
make some friends
I had a very close friend but I ghosted him. now there is no environment where I can find friends and I don't like normal people. I want to irl incel friend
Skinnycels are volcels @Incelius Savage
I know you from looksmax.org nice to see you here also.
@dungeondragon 96lbs :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsaww:
IMAGINE!
IMAGINE!
I'd probably die if I tried to become that light, but IMAGINE! :feelsUnreal:
are you guys faggot? if so please leave my thread.

@NiggerMan How the hell are these people so light? They must have skinny, light bones or something.
I’m the skinniest person you’ll ever see me. I’ve been severely underweight all my life and no matter what I can’t gain weight because I literally can’t eat properly. I did gym maxx and gain a little but now I’m swimming and although eating more it’s hard to gain
I have a cute face but my nose is big so I dont think I can be considered as a cutecel. I'm looks like a 16 years old and if I like 16 year old girl then I will be considered a pedophile. Fucking society.
Just go to a university and go for those chronically online girls there

are you guys faggot? if so please leave my thread.
No, but both of us are gymcels, dungeon can out squat and I can out arm-wrestle anyone in this forum. We are just obsessed with being light and nimble. Hunger makes us happy, we regret eating after every meal. I just want to die of starvation and weigh in myself just moment before my death so I can know just how lean I was at my lowest.

I’m the skinniest person you’ll ever see me. I’ve been severely underweight all my life and no matter what I can’t gain weight because I literally can’t eat properly. I did gym maxx and gain a little but now I’m swimming and although eating more it’s hard to gain
How light to be exact? I need the numbers + height so I can project your leanness onto my body and live vicariously through your body for a few minutes.

*ex-gymcel. Passing by my local gym brings me immense pain. :cryfeels:
At least you are losing muscle mass, I am too addicted to quit gym so now I am forced to live with muscle mass like a retard that I am. I just wish I could quit gym and lose every ounce of muscle to be the lightest version of myself but then I'd probably rope without the serotonin. Lifting weights is like eating to me, I regret afterwards but I can't stop it.

@NiggerMan @dungeondragon so lemme get this straight. You’re both muscular gym cells who wanna be anorexic? What the fuck are you? Teenage girls, what kind of closeted faggot unironically wants to be underweight. You two need fucking help and some masculinity.
Closeted faggots

Nothing will happen to you, you’ll just be invisible and people may look at you with disgust and bump into you. Mostly invisible, the next 4 years you’ll be friendless

You'll still be incel

Load up a barbell with 300kg and attempt to lift it in the front rack position. Lift it with improper form; the discs in your spine should be all fucked up, preventing you from working out again. It's the only way, broski. :smonk:

I still have remnants of muscle left, sparingly, which is annoying - despite having been on my ass for a solid year now and not having fuelled myself properly.
I risk my cervical spine fracture everytime I do neck curls. And I neck curl 6times a week. The thrill is unbelievably exciting to me and the closer I reach to nerve rupture and spine fracture the crazier the dopamine hit I get.

He is 5'11, around 120lb.
WOW! 120 you say. That's minimum 24 waist. He must be so thin and boney. I wonder how easy pull-ups would be at that weight or cycling OMG! He must look so slender in clothes. 120lbs now that's a magical number.

:feelshaha: You aren't doing us any favours with that response.

It must be mad being that skinny. I have a size 30 inch waist right now.
I am never getting this lean with my muscls and bones :feelsbadman: so I can only imagine.

Nothing will happen to you, you’ll just be invisible and people may look at you with disgust and bump into you. Mostly invisible, the next 4 years you’ll be friendless
this

WOW! 120 you say. That's minimum 24 waist. He must be so thin and boney. I wonder how easy pull-ups would be at that weight or cycling OMG! He must look so slender in clothes. 120lbs now that's a magical number.
:feelshaha: You aren't doing us any favours with that response.

It must be mad being that skinny. I have a size 30 inch waist right now.
Fuck you I hate being this skinny. It’s only cool and sexy when girls are this skinny the opposite for men. Plus I’ve been gaining weight and my waist size is not that tiny mate

From incel to incel (but with more money for copes)

Fuck you I hate being this skinny. It’s only cool and sexy when girls are this skinny the opposite for men. Plus I’ve been gaining weight and my waist size is not that tiny mate
Chill out...We are not talking about you. Why is it always about you? Just because you made a thread doesn't mean we should start orbiting around you and your feefees. Please be considerate of others feelings and stop being a selfish fuck for once dude. My god the entitlement of some users.

Chill out...We are not talking about you. Why is it always about you? Just because you made a thread doesn't mean we should start orbiting around you and your feefees. Please be considerate of others feelings and stop being a selfish fuck for once dude. My god the entitlement of some users.
He is not OP.