Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story tell me stories you have with your oneitis

ReflectiveMind

ReflectiveMind

Greycel
i just want a good bedtime story

I have a story about yours. I made her deepthroat my cock and then I busted a nut inside her throat.
The End

Another day another GrAY oneitis post.

I don’t have many stories. Most of my interactions with her were failed autistic conversations. Most of the time I fantasized about her and stole glances.

suifuel is a better prefix for this thread

Just boring ones of me getting ignored or even avoided directly.

Rejected me and here we are

I have a story about yours. I made her deepthroat my cock and then I busted a nut inside her throat.
The End
then u arent incel nigga neck yourself

bitch avoided me always

She snubbed my texts most of the time. That's about it

I had the biggest crush on my 6th grade English teacher. She was a hot milf with a sexy figure and Stacy face. She was probably 40, but I didn’t care. I daydreamed about her all the time, and when I’d be at our cabin, I’d imagine how nice it would be to go for a walk in the woods with her, sit on the porch with her and enjoy the sunset, and lay in the soft grass with her gazing at the stars in the nighttime sky. If only this shit could have been real man.

I had the biggest crush on my 6th grade English teacher. She was a hot milf with a sexy figure and Stacy face. She was probably 40, but I didn’t care. I daydreamed about her all the time, and when I’d be at our cabin, I’d imagine how nice it would be to go for a walk in the woods with her, sit on the porch with her and enjoy the sunset, and lay in the soft grass with her gazing at the stars in the nighttime sky. If only this shit could have been real man.
Were you ugly in 6th grade? Perhaps if you were cute enough she could’ve let you suck on her tits :ahegao:

Were you ugly in 6th grade? Perhaps if you were cute enough she could’ve let you suck on her tits :ahegao:
I was a bit ugly back then sadly, and skinny as well

Same, I was always smaller than my peers and still am today in terms of height
I was always shorter and worst of all super skinny compared to them. I overcame the shortness after puberty, but am still skinny

dropped out of college before I dared to try and approach.

ended up getting a hold of a screenshot of her profile on MS teams and sometimes I'd look at it in the mornings to fantasise and get through the day.

It's really unhealthy.

In middle school, i had see she found a bf on Facebook. So i had incel rage and trashtalk her in front of everyone by explain her why she looks subhuman and she cryed when i compare her full acne face to a Blackberry

Good memory. Today it's a roastie who looks like a tranny i pray for his bf cheat her

i just want a good bedtime story
I was interested in a girl during middle school gave her a necklace and some other shit in a box for valentines never heard about it or talked to her again probably threw it in the trash later that day

Another day another GrAY oneitis post.
63683.jpg