Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tell me something that doesn't follow the "bigger is better" in any capacity

G

Guest2

I was thinking "tumour", but, I mean, idk at this point. A big tumour means you are more likely to die, and thus more likely to get a Make A Wish, also means you're lifting weights without having to think about it. Also looks cooler. I mean, if my dad had died to some gay tiny tumour then I would probably think like "damn, should have taken a shower or something", but it wasn't, and he went out like a man, apparently delusional as fuck and high as fuck (my mum didn't take me to see him in his final days). I went off on a tangent, but it doesn't matter because you will just read the title anyway :)

Nose,Forehead,stomach,facial bloat,eyes,eyelids

cope if it is really big that means there are lots of skull

days celibate

cope my ego is massive and there's nothing wrong with me
i mean ego as in excessive confidence and then u get by failure massive failure. The event destroys youi. i had this happen during college, i was iq mogged,friends,$ mogged by chads. When i used to grades cope

days celibate
you mean NoSex streak?
Prison sentences
More time to reflect!
greater mustache growing ability
i mean ego as in excessive confidence and then u get by failure massive failure. The event destroys youi. i had this happen during college, i was iq mogged,friends,$ mogged by chads. When i used to grades cope
massive cope

also big head can be a massive neg

Computers/any kind of technology. Generally speaking, the more compact you can make it while preserving the functionality, the better.

Ass or tits. A big ass or a big pair of tits can be nice, but go too big and it becomes disgusting.
Also dick. Women like a big dick, but go too big and it will be painful, won't fit OR won't be able to get hard