Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me if I'm coping. Is this one of the reasons why foids don't like me?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I've been researching how Women perceive Shy/Introverted men, and one of the most common reasons is that they're awkward to be around and that they assume that they don't like them. I've had foids show some interest/curiosity towards me, and then become more cold towards me after a while. I guess they want me to initiate the convo next time?? Idk

I'm retarded, so feel free to call me stupid.

an introverted chad is cool headed and mysterious whilst an introverted incel is creppy and akward.

it's all looks.

well as far as I know girls love to feel in control, so they tend to like timid/shy boys. If they're cold to you either it's because you give off the same vibe or they just not interested in you.

I don’t know but if you have to ask is probably yes

maybe they were looking for cuckold beta simp worshippers and noticed that you didn't fall for their bait :feelshehe::society:

Could be. She thinks you rejected her because you didn't instantly go talk to her, maybe. Foids are retarded

You, like many of us here are ruined by the NTpill.

What about introverted normies?
no one cares?they are just kind of there.but most "introverted" normies actually talk a lot,often more to their own group then anything.

Yes, it’s one reason I’m incel.
Could be. She thinks you rejected her because you didn't instantly go talk to her, maybe. Foids are retarded
Also this. Most men are complete simps these days and eagerly talk to any foids they can. Foids now expect this behaviour so if you’re not jestermaxxing or giving foids a lot of attention they think you hate them

Also this. Most men are complete simps these days and eagerly talk to any foids they can. Foids now expect this behaviour so if you’re not jestermaxxing or giving foids a lot of attention they think you hate them
Makes sense.

You are supposed to be their circus monkey who jumps through all the hoops and be eager to talk to them

It’s cause ur not attractive enough