Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about your father

Do you have one?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Yes, but he does not care about me

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Mt mom had queue of fuckboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
How its like to have a father? Tell me. I'm a Monks, I don't have one.

Make the votes public faggot :reeeeee:

he's dead
Brutal brutal brutal, sorry brocel. :feelsbadman:
Pepehugsupport

Make the votes public faggot :reeeeee:
All votes should be public by default.

he's long dead, never knew the guy

All votes should be public by default.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Jannies should fix this because niggas here lack the cumulative IQ to figure out how to set the votes to be publicly visible.

He may as well be dead. Bro was an alcoholic man child. He started drinking at 13 and never stopped. So, his brain faculties are that of a prepubescent teen. Bounces from shit labor job to shit service job. He was born a slave, and gave birth to one more. His height allowed him to sleep w a ltb back in the 80s

Jannies should fix this because niggas here lack the cumulative IQ to figure out how to set the votes to be publicly visible.
It's not that hard, I was able to figure it out as a GrAY.

Annoying when he makes fun of you, like mine just did to me:feelsseriously:.

He was and probably still is a bitter, lonely, arrogant, hypocritical, cucked, pretentious old man.
I don't want him to die, I hope he lives so he can keep rotting in loneliness.

He was and probably still is a bitter, lonely, arrogant, hypocritical, cucked, pretentious old man.
I don't want him to die, I hope he lives so he can keep rotting in loneliness.
Dr. Angry

Dr. Angry
I'm not angry at him anymore, I just don't care about him.
Also, that cunt, like my mother and older half-brothers neglected me and took absolutely zero interest in my upbringing, my social development or what kind of man I could grow up into.
He was more concerned about me doing well in school and getting a career rather than weather or not I had friends and a social life.

idk both my parents abandoned me

can we see who votes what if he makes it public
There’s an option to make poll votes publicly visible and it just gets overlooked a lot of the time because inklers have smoothbrain, but these settings can’t be changed once a thread is posted

Last edited:
My mom doesn't have a good relationship with him barely remember anything good with him dont have one long gone out my life isnst coming back.

There’s an option to make poll votes publicly visible and it just gets overlooked a lot of the time because inklers have smoothbrain, but these settings can’t be changed once a thread is posted
i mean it would make things a whole lot interesting definitely will be doing that

I'm not angry at him anymore, I just don't care about him.
Also, that cunt, like my mother and older half-brothers neglected me and took absolutely zero interest in my upbringing, my social development or what kind of man I could grow up into.
He was more concerned about me doing well in school and getting a career rather than weather or not I had friends and a social life.
I don’t wanna insult your father but that’s lame I guess me being a middle child to 10 siblings kinda ruined me in a sense were I was kinda invincible Dr.real apologies

I don’t wanna insult your father but that’s lame I guess me being a middle child to 10 siblings kinda ruined me in a sense were I was kinda invincible Dr.real apologies
I don't care if you insult him or not, I just did myself.
Me being the 2nd youngest in a large poor, broken family living in a shitty neighbourhood really ruined me.

I don't care if you insult him or not, I just did myself.
Me being the 2nd youngest in a large poor, broken family living in a shitty neighbourhood really ruined me.
Real shit, also it’s not weather you care or not I don’t know your father you know him you have a reason to hate him I don’t it’s just sad how most of us here have been failed by those we call loved ones trust me I got like 5 brothers they are the enemies

I am your father