Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion tell me about your experiences of LSD

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I'm picking up some acid within a few weeks. As a depressed incel , is it more dangerous and where would you recommend me to do it?

Never try it before tbh

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Deep inside the woods at nighttime is the best time and place for the trip.

I'm gonna try shrooms

I want to try LSD and ayahuasca.

Very eager to try it ngl tbh

Showed me a lot of interesting things. There are quantum observers who watch (and I think manipulate) our lives like a movie. Reality is a dream, bio-simulation. The forms we see everyday on lsd or weed turn into spirals and fractals.
Could be bullshit btw but that’s my expierence I don’t know if I even believe it.

Showed me a lot of interesting things. There are quantum observers who watch (and I think manipulate) our lives like a movie. Reality is a dream, bio-simulation. The forms we see everyday on lsd or weed turn into spirals and fractals.
Could be bullshit btw but that’s my expierence I don’t know if I even believe it.
The point of acid or any other type of fungus based hallucinogen is to kill you for consuming it by poisoning you and dropping you guard so you can get attacked by a predator or fall off a cliff or something. It hardly any different from getting bitten by a snake or choking on lemon seeds. Regardless of how good or bad the experience was that's the only true explanation. Hippy dippy nonsense about reality being a game and what not is cope. Reality is what you were born seeing and sensing. Pschediac trips are you getting sick and seeing things a little different.

The point of acid or any other type of fungus based hallucinogen is to kill you for consuming it by poisoning you and dropping you guard so you can get attacked by a predator or fall off a cliff or something. It hardly any different from getting bitten by a snake or choking on lemon seeds. Regardless of how good or bad the experience was that's the only true explanation. Hippy dippy nonsense about reality being a game and what not is cope. Reality is what you were born seeing and sensing. Pschediac trips are you getting sick and seeing things a little different.
That's not true even from the scientific point of view.

I had a bad trip off of home made edibles JFL
legit thought I was in purgatory and had to kill myself to go back to earth, It's fucking over

You need to be in a good mood to try acid, from what I heard, otherwise a bad trip is almost guaranteed
and never do it alone, just in case things go south

1st time : Felt very strange, no allucinations. Something makes me "feel" emotions like they are hair touching my skin.

2nd time : I see the house burning and can even smell the smoke, and fight a lot to calm myself and don't get a stroke. Later i see lots of triangles with lots of colorful and bright colors, and my body was damn hot, lots of sweat around me. Can't think, i was paralized. New day i felt totally antisocial and sad.

3nd time : This is the first time doing it alone. Felt lots of suicidal throughs. Not espectacular allucionations, things just look deformed. Put Joker full soundtrack in moderate volume. It felt very inmsersive, the sadness that i was feeling went up even more. I got very angry and started to hit the floor to feel relief. My body temperature was very high. I also tried a cringe soyboy suicide attempt. I felt like trash most of the time, but it was fun.

Attachments

• Triangles similar to this..jpg
    Triangles similar to this..jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 7
I saw the music I was playing in my head as red squiggles when I closed my eyes

Mogs me
It's deffinitely interesting, but doesn't compare to some other drugs tbf. Worth the experience. I could never take it habitually though, it feels almost impossible to get drunk when on LSD which is irritating.

Take it in a comfortable environment and you should be alright. If you can get a sitter maybe look into that. And make sure your mood is right. You don't want to get locked into a bad trip on hallucinogenics.
1st time : Felt very strange, no allucinations. Something makes me "feel" emotions like they are hair touching my skin.

2nd time : I see the house burning and can even smell the smoke, and fight a lot to calm myself and don't get a stroke. Later i see lots of triangles with lots of colorful and bright colors, and my body was damn hot, lots of sweat around me. Can't think, i was paralized. New day i felt totally antisocial and sad.

3nd time : This is the first time doing it alone. Felt lots of suicidal throughs. Not espectacular allucionations, things just look deformed. Put Joker full soundtrack in moderate volume. It felt very inmsersive, the sadness that i was feeling went up even more. I got very angry and started to hit the floor to feel relief. My body temperature was very high. I also tried a cringe soyboy suicide attempt. I felt like trash most of the time, but it was fun.

Mogs me for sure

Last edited:

Only men who failed at life need to consume lsd. To the top percentage of men and females, every day to them is a trip full of lsd without even taking it.

Brutal. It looks like that your initial thoughts was about suicide all along.