Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tell me about your experience with dxm

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
im more interested in high dose shit but you can also tell me stories aubout low dose. im rn pretty interested in dxm and might wanna try it. but with experience stories from other users its better to do it

drugs are a normalfag cope

It looks like a good cope but i dont want to try or get addicted tbh.
It doesn't seem worth it at all. Never had drugs and never will but alcoholism is based

I would like to try acid ngl. Its not addictive.
Psychedelics don't seem too bad but knowing myself I'd probably see some scary shit if I got high on acid or shrooms

Psychedelics don't seem too bad but knowing myself I'd probably see some scary shit if I got high on acid or shrooms
Tbh, you need to feel safe before trying it.

I mistake OP for @UltraFayJr. All the time because of his new Avi

I mistake OP for @UltraFayJr. All the time because of his new Avi
feelsgooncel

(ngl im gonna change it back soon dont worry)
@Insomniac
You need a certain level of connections to be able to get drugs, and be charismatic enough for dealers to trust you
not really. either go in a random park in a big city or order them

I once took a whole box of tablets with dxm.(=20) IIRC that was a medium dose and it only was 2 euro.
Wasn't good at all. My body felt like a robot. Had to consciously control every limb ... if that makes sense?
My mind was clear and calm, no crazy effects there.
That was many years ago and I never took it again. Didn't like the robot body feel.

I once took a whole box of tablets with dxm. IIRC that was a medium dose and it only was 2 euro.
Wasn't good at all. My body felt like a robot. Had to consciously control every limb ... if that makes sense?
My mind was clear and calm, no crazy effects there.
That was many years ago and I never took it again. Didn't like the robot body feel.
its actually called robotripping too so yeah. it can have psychedelic effects even tho its a disasociative(dont know hwo to write that) so yeah i think there. on high doses it can happen that you go out of your body and in other illusion worlds and stuff like that
its actually called robotripping too so yeah. it can have psychedelic effects even tho its a disasociative(dont know hwo to write that) so yeah i think there. on high doses it can happen that you go out of your body and in other illusion worlds and stuff like that
there have been people meeting like god or so in some weird world

Last edited:
Ketamine was too weird for it to have more practical application over other drugs I've tried, so I'm guessing that DXM would be similar in that respect

Ketamine was too weird for it to have more practical application over other drugs I've tried, so I'm guessing that DXM would be similar in that respect
k and dxm are somewhat similar