Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell Me About The Community

C

Cornerlicker360

Waiting for info.
-
Hi!
I'm a college student and my teacher's forcing us to talk about sub cultures and write a report. I want people who are truly involved in the community. This will be share with my teacher of course and my class as it will need to be presented, but I will keep yalls usernames anonymous and this place cause I don't want people to be bothered and annoyed. I will also delete this account afterwards and delete this place out my history so as not to disturbs you guys again.
I have a few questions I like some of yall to answer only if you want though.

- what your thoughts on what incels in general is to you
- what are your thoughts on how the world perceives you
- what do you think of people like Elliot Rodgers and Alek Minassian
- What does being in this community bring you(I.e happiness, hope, dread, etc)

bugs bunny no from www.reddit.com

Hi!
I'm a college student and my teacher's forcing us to talk about sub cultures and write a report. I want people who are truly involved in the community. This will be share with my teacher of course and my class as it will need to be presented, but I will keep yalls usernames anonymous and this place cause I don't want people to be bothered and annoyed. I will also delete this account afterwards and delete this place out my history so as not to disturbs you guys again.

Mutahar Laugh GIF - Mutahar Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

Hi!

Go away

Read "About Us"
The world hates low-status worthless disposable males like us. We will either die alone or in WW3 for ZOG.
Marc Lepine is bettER
Only here can I express my true thoughts, my true feelings, and talk to like-minded people. Normies will never understand my suffering.

Read "About Us"

The world hates low-status worthless disposable males like us. We will either die alone or in WW3 for ZOG.

Marc Lepine is bettER

Only here can I express my true thoughts, my true feelings, and talk to like-minded people. Normies will never understand my suffering.
Thanks for your thoughts

#1 incel to me are men who struggle and are unable to get a loving relationship

#2 I think the world perceives us as the bottom of the barrel trash of society. This is because we are constantly gaslit and being made fun of due to our looks, romantic success, autism etc.

#3 I don't support what those people did as it didn't solve anything and they just killer random people and made the rest of us incels look worse

#4 This community brings me a sense of belonging and a little bit of happiness to connect with people going through the same struggles that I am. It helps me feel that I am not alone.

Hope that answers your questions

#1 incel to me are men who struggle and are unable to get a loving relationship

#2 I think the world perceives us as the bottom of the barrel trash of society. This is because we are constantly gaslit and being made fun of due to our looks, romantic success, autism etc.

#3 I don't support what those people did as it didn't solve anything and they just killer random people and made the rest of us incels look worse

#4 This community brings me a sense of belonging and a little bit of happiness to connect with people going through the same struggles that I am. It helps me feel that I am not alone.

Hope that answers your questions
Thanks for your thoughts

Hi!

JFL. Send your report to us after.

JFL. Send your report to us after.
I can if ya want me to, I wont deny on the top surface most media only shows the bad of incels, but I know some of y'all aren't that bad so that's why I came here to ask. I don't know how Ill show y'all after this cause I'm pretty sure some peeps have already submitted to ban me

to everyone who seriously engaged with OP

X-ray small brain #2 Stock Illustration | Adobe Stock

Men who are incapable of having sex or relationships, either because they are rejected for their appearance or because they are mentally ill.
I wouldn't REALLY mind including truly ugly/deformed women tbh.

I could also include people who WEREN'T incels but became ugly or got brain damage because of an accident or whatever, but it would still be different because being an incel is usually accompanied by a shit life since birth/childhood/puberty, whereas their life would have been normal until then.

Incels ?
I don't think anyone cares. Some people dismiss our problems as being our fault, the rest agree with the blackpill and don't care because they aren't in our shoes.
Me ?
I don't know how people perceive me.

I don't really care about them but what they did is understandable. (Although elliot rodgers was a fakecel who only wanted blonde 9/10s)
I can understand the feeling of feeling abandoned/betrayed by society.

People to talk to to be a bit less bored.
Dread when I see brutal threads I guess

Just go to incels wiki there's plenty enough material for your queer report.

fuck you and your class nigger tell your teacher to eat a rat poison sandwich

I guess you will still be able to read it after you have been banned.
An incel is someone who is unable to enter a romantic relationship with someone else despite wanting to.
The world perceives incels as losers as they have not shown that they can attract a mate. As we are one of the few marginalized groups that can still be mocked openly without backlash, people enjoy doing that.
I don't think anything about them, I don't care about them.
Some shred of a sense of belonging. Rejected by every other group (and also somewhat this one ...), this is at least some place where I can be and have some sort of community.

I say right foot creep woah
Wallo weeelo weelo
Single man hack tho skala kilo kilo

Step me in right keep
For that aynu see you

Write your reply...

You see, people's view points differ in groups, some guys here like Alek and er some think they weren't anything significant. With the way you Havent got a nice sample size of answers to make as general statement, I don't think you can come to a conclusion