Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story telepathic empath incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 43177
  • Start date
Deleted member 43177

Deleted member 43177

king incel
-
just for background info:
26 going on 27
black
5'4
skinny
receding hairline, use hair fibers to cover the thinning areas

so i was at an amusement park 3 years ago with my former bestfriend from junior high school. known her for years, extremely attractive foid single mother who always gravitated to terrible men that beat her or abused her in some sort of way (no surprise there). i hid my attraction to her the entire friendship because i knew she wouldn't accept me, i was also scared of rejection at that time initially. anyway, she decides to drive us to the amusement park. she picks up a bottle of hennessey and some weed for us to smoke on the way there. we get there and as i'm walking with her i hear others voices call out "304, hoe, etc..."

i thought i was imagining this at first so i just ignored them. now granted, she was dressed skimpy like a whore, short shorts ass poking out and all. anyway the voices continue throughout the day, i'm taking looks at her ass as she leads the way to the next ride we go on. by the end of the night, she's even giving me sexual inuendos such as:

"this ride line is soo looooong"
"i hope this ride isn't too fast"

which normally i wouldn't pay mind to but it's the way she said it and looked at me i knew it was something more than what it seemed. anyway, by the end of the night we're both drunk and she's feeling frisky. she removes her clothes and starts sucking my dick while i drive us back home. as i get in my driveway, we both stare at each other and she doesn't move her lips but i hear her thoughts say, "aren't you gonna invite me in?"

and i regret this decision to this very day... I just leave and go into my house. reason for this being i still liked her, i did still want her to be my girlfriend which i know is fucking ridiculous. so at this point i knew she was a hoe but she treated me soo nice all the time we've known each other. i knew that if i were to fuck her i'd fall in love which i knew wouldn't be good for me emotionally and would only lead to disappointment down the line.

a week passes, and we're texting. i bring up what had happened and she reacts coldly, as if it never happened. i gather up the courage to admit i actually liked her more than a friend ever since high school. she gets mad an accuses me of ruining our friendship. i was confused because i was finally being honest about my feelings towards her. now i see, i shouldn't have admitted that and i should have taken advantage and fucked her when i had the chance. i know she was out of my league even as a single mother due to her excessively good looks...

so now, i'll never get the chance of fucking an attractive girl ever again and it eats away at me damn near monthly of the what-if...

she removes her clothes and starts sucking my dick
Tenor

by the end of the night, she's even giving me sexual inuendos such as:

"this ride line is soo looooong"
"i hope this ride isn't too fast"

which normally i wouldn't pay mind to but it's the way she said it and looked at me i knew it was something more than what it seemed. anyway, by the end of the night we're both drunk and she's feeling frisky. she removes her clothes and starts sucking my dick while i drive us back home. as i get in my driveway, we both stare at each other and she doesn't move her lips but i hear her thoughts say, "aren't you gonna invite me in?"

View: https://youtu.be/BKjLDkh8f0s
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

yea , you got your dick sucked , thats , well already more then we will ever experience .

And woman hate Man that have feelings " for her , Aphatetic Shitters will never like Emphatetic Shitters .

Woman bring only trouble in the long run , so no need to develop deep feelings for her , knowing full well she WILL Cheat on you someday .

And she can get Validation and Sex from other Man on Command.

I pray, I never fumble a opportunity like this. That was the fumble of the decade.