Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tel Aviv is the gayest city on the planet

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Pervert Journalist Gushes: Tel Aviv Is the “Gayest City on Earth” | National Vanguard

TEL Aviv is, for lack of a better description, super gay. It could even be characterized as post-gay. Most urban centers have a concentrated epicenter affectionately called a gayborhood or a gay ghetto. Tel Aviv doesn’t need to bother with such a dated concept.

“Everything in Tel Aviv is gay, inherently gay,” said Leon Avigad, who owns two “very chic” boutique hotels with his “partner” Nitzan Perry. “The people are creative, open-minded, liberal, accepting, and daring. Tel Aviv is very open to new forms of art, new musical styles, everything is very accepting.

Tel-Aviv.jpg

If this happened anywhere else in the world it would be absolutely suifuel. But since it's happening in Israel this is fucking gigalifefuel.

@kikecel

bomb it maybe

Jewish degeneracy consuming itself, good.

Jews are natural sexual deviants.

idk, it surely can't be b/c it's jew central :feelshmm::feelsjuice:

(( they )) are eating their own medicine

Don’t they also race mix at a higher rate than any other group in the US? Not looking good for kikecels.

I fucking hate Tel Aviv

I'm glad that place is getting the label it deserves

Now all they need is trannies and we are beating the Jews at their own game

I hope that everyone in tel aviv dies a extremely painful death

wallahi i hope the muslims take over and conquer the yahuud insallah.

Pervert Journalist Gushes: Tel Aviv Is the “Gayest City on Earth” | National Vanguard

Tel-Aviv.jpg

If this happened anywhere else in the world it would be absolutely suifuel. But since it's happening in Israel this is fucking gigalifefuel.

@kikecel
No, Toronto is the most faggot city on this planet. We even have a whole street dedicated to faggots (the street is even covered in rainbow paint and shit - its laughably degenerate).
8169D6A2 F274 4A2E 9961 F5E84857209F

7CAA04D3 A90C 4320 9636 253978BD1DFA

@Blackpill Rage
wallahi i hope the muslims take over and conquer the yahuud insallah.
Based

They're very accepting except if you're Muslim or want to move there

LGBT = Let's Go Bomb Tel-Aviv
High IQ

CheapCocaine said:
No, Toronto is the most faggot city on this planet. We even have a whole street dedicated to faggots (the street is even covered in rainbow paint and shit - its laughably degenerate).

This times a million.

Last edited:
its not san fransisco

Don’t they also race mix at a higher rate than any other group in the US? Not looking good for kikecels.
Kikes mix a lot when they are in western nations but not when they are in kikeland.

Don't be fooled the conservative Jewish birth rate is still increasing