Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Tekken 8 looks like garbage

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
What the fuck is this gay-ass shit? I watched three minutes of the demo - and all I see is foids, and a fucking dog. What the fuck - foids have ruined everything. This makes me want to fucking go bERserk.

View: https://youtu.be/9j1pbcy9dOI

Tekken 5 mogs to this day. Played it to death at a local arcade

Just play original street fighter.

Foid characters are for the coomercels

Too many space. Tekken 7 is 80 gb after when I bought it off sale on steam.

Just play original street fighter.
street fighter GIF

@iamsubhuman

Thoughts?

“Section 8” is the name of the welfare program that gives poor people affordable housing. I understand that this is the eighth game in the series, but Americans will be annoyed.

i tell ya globohomo gayming has reached to japan too, just search Capcom's recent 'diversity' programs (company that makes Street Fighters)
it's just matter of time now to turn japanese gaymes and animes and mangas etc all into soyfueled lgbt pro max nigger racemixing propaganda

at least no trannies boyo

I don't have high hopes for mainstream games in the current era. If they are associated with Sony then most likely the coomer parts are going to get censored like eliminate boob physics, eliminate cleavage, boy shorts under skirts or welding the skirt to the legs.