Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tehgymcel420: So racepilled that he is no longer blackpilled

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Fuck it, I know many of us think he is a troll, but I think I need to call this shit out publically

The whole point of blackpill is that looks matter more than anything when it comes to women lusting at men.
We know the whole whole deal, lower third, eye area, epicanthal tilt, cheekbones, skin, symmetry, hair, height, frame, etc.

This nigga @tehgymcel420 literally thinks a curry that is 8/10 gets mogged by a deformed white dude.If you are blackpilled, you think whites do better because they have better features on average with respect to the ones I mentioned above (we will ignore the studies on isolated tribes and such for now) . But this nigga takes the racepill to the next level to the point it is not blackpill anymore.

Can't find the original, but I remember someone calling him out before but not by name

I know some of you are going to get mad I even gave this dude attention, but you gotta admit, its funny to bring it to the forefront like this.

What do you guys think? Is this still even blackpilled anymore, cause I don't think so.

Attachments

• 1598846870006.png
    1598846870006.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
when he talks about the "racepill" he doesn't even talk about women preferring white guys, he talks about HIMSELF preferring white guys and personally thinking they''re better.

then saus shit like " whites are gods, i'm a dirty wittle sand nigger" and it's just too on the nose for a gay humiliation fetish type.

The real blackpill is that this guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg

Racepill is heightpill and jawpill combined.

Yeah he's exaggerating quite a bit, though the point being made is that lots of women can't overlook race which means that even if you supposedly have a Chad face and body you need to find someone willing to date your race and if you can't you are pretty much incel. And it is not easy to find someone willing to date an Arab in the US.
What about sand foids?

He's not wrong at all whatsoever.

I went to a pretty diverse high school and most of the white dudes are married or have GFs as of now. In my facebook friend's list (mostly high school classmates), 2 white dudes, one 5'4 and one 5'5 are married.

I saw it in college too and in the real world after that. Short white dudes 5'4 - 5'7 EASILY getting GFs of all ethnicities of foids. Meanwhile there are hordes of 5'9 ricecel or currycels that are walking alone all over the bay area.

You're coping by denying whats happening in society at the current moment not to mention ignoring the data that has been displayed on this site OVER AND OVER again.

A 7-8/10 ricecel does about as good as a 2-4/10 white guy. Its on full display if you're attentive to whats happening around you (if you live in a diverse area and not in fly over country although I suspect it happens there too)

Last edited:
t422qnstz2r41.jpg
I do agree with the racepill but this is absurd. No woman will choose this guy over a 8/10 curry. You are over exaggerating.

Not sure if deluded or troll tbh.

when he talks about the "racepill" he doesn't even talk about women preferring white guys, he talks about HIMSELF preferring white guys and personally thinking they''re better.

then saus shit like " whites are gods, i'm a dirty wittle sand nigger" and it's just too on the nose for a gay humiliation fetish type.

I remember this post

You're saying a 10/10 ethnic mogs a 0/10 white guy. I can agree that a 4/10 white guys mogs an 8/10 ethnic. But my point is simply that you're exaggerating, don't get me wrong. The racepill is one of the most self-evident blackpills that cannot be denied.
At best both whitey and any ethnic man are on the same playing field since they're all 0/10.

@gymletethnicel isnt blackpilled either
Agree, he has hyperfocused on JBW theory and taken it to realms where it is so far removed from reality that people hope he is just trolling cause it is so delusional. I also don't think he is blackpilled.

Agree, he has hyperfocused on JBW theory and taken it to realms where it is so far removed from reality that people hope he is just trolling cause it is so delusional. I also don't think he is blackpilled.
Based

White worshipping faggot

JFL, low self esteem about his race and low iq makes him a homo now. fuckin brootal
No, the way he talks about white men makes him a homo. I've never seen a non gay man talk about men like that

I am utterly blackpillled to the core. I am a sandnigger, short, ugly and disabled. Race is extremely important. If anything you're a blatantly retardeded bluepiller because you deny the racepill and its basic reality.

cope, 5/10 sandniggers rot in the mosque praying for a wife they'll never get
Chudur Budur was so wise.

No, the way he talks about white men makes him a homo. I've never seen a non gay man talk about men like that
True, I think even Hitler would be impressed by his devotion to the white race at this point. The fact he thinks a that deformed white subhuman mogs every ethnic isn't even something the biggest white supremacist would have ever said.

I am utterly blackpillled to the core. I am a sandnigger, short, ugly and disabled. Race is extremely important. If anything you're a blatantly retardeded bluepiller because you deny the racepill and its basic reality.

JBW means white men have more of the features that women find attractive. This dude is saying shit like 3/10 white dudes are gods. That's not JBW or blackpilled, its worship and delusion

yeah it's kinda funny

Cope white men rot too

I don't know how almost 50% of the forum is white if that's true.

Fuck it, I know many of us think he is a troll, but I think I need to call this shit out publically

The whole point of blackpill is that looks matter more than anything when it comes to women lusting at men.
We know the whole whole deal, lower third, eye area, epicanthal tilt, cheekbones, skin, symmetry, hair, height, frame, etc.

This nigga @tehgymcel420 literally thinks a curry that is 8/10 gets mogged by a deformed white dude.If you are blackpilled, you think whites do better because they have better features on average with respect to the ones I mentioned above (we will ignore the studies on isolated tribes and such for now) . But this nigga takes the racepill to the next level to the point it is not blackpill anymore.

View attachment 330124

View attachment 330126
View attachment 330127

View attachment 330132

View attachment 330133

Can't find the original, but I remember someone calling him out before but not by name

View attachment 330135

View attachment 330140
I know some of you are going to get mad I even gave this dude attention, but you gotta admit, its funny to bring it to the forefront like this.

What do you guys think? Is this still even blackpilled anymore, cause I don't think so.
If deformed white guys mog every ethnic alive then answer this one thing, why is the birthrate amongst whites so fucking low compared to other races except Japanese?

Funny how whites are having to flock to sea to get some action where they can run whiteskin game on foids that worship it & heightmog the locals.

@JohnWickCel you are right, blackpill means whites do better because 10% of them have good features Vs 0.1% of ethnics and curries.

I also agree that in an efficient market, say European or American foids, ultimately an 8/10 ethnic, provided he's not poor, will do as well as a 7-8/10 JBW.

The problem is, and probably what @tehgymcel420 is driving at, is most foids are not efficient minded beings, majority of the world is ethnic. Even if you look at the best cities in the world, like London, New York, la, Sydney, they are full of ethnic and noodlewhores. These foids are particularly white worshipping, and I guarantee you a noodle in Sydney or NYC is going to choose a deformed 3/10 jbw over 9/10 Roshan.
The reasons are:

1) their own culture getting mogged for so long
2) their mums and grandmas telling them all the time how great white guys are, and prob telling stories of the white soldier she had a crush on back in the day , as well as all the pressing about white skin being a result of being high class and not working in a field all day
3) the culture they see around them of ethnics/noodles being made to act beta by parents and school mates
4) the validation they get and the prestige of 'oh wow lingling got a WHITE guy
5) the healing of their own self hate of being far removed from the actual feminine elite of scarlet Johansson and Adriana Lima
6) playing the numbers, the 3/10 deformed white guys probably has something not captured in looks that makes him better than 8/10 Roshan or Gao

t422qnstz2r41.jpg
I've never seen a person irl, ethnic or white, that doesn't mog this guy. You have to be trolling.

I've never seen a person irl, ethnic or white, that doesn't mog this guy. You have to be trolling.
that guy got laid. cause he is ogre maxxed