Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Teethpill - Stop denying teethmaxxing

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I noticed incels often deny teeth mattering, some even claiming it’s on the same level as haircut or showering.

I think teeth are a lot higher up in looks than you think, I think TEETH can be considered in the same area as the FACE, so when you relate to FACE, it includes eyes, jaw, nose, cheeks, and TEETH.

DISCLAIMER: THERE IS A CHADPILL IN THIS VIDEO - SOME OF THE WOMEN SAID THEY'D BE OK WITH A GUY WITH BAD TEETH IF HE WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD LOOKING OTHERWISE, BUT WOULD EVENTUALLY INSIST THEY GOTO THE DENTIST TO GET THEIR TEETH FIXED.

Last edited:
Over for Bongcels.

Never began for crookedteethcels

you should not be a retard and get your teeth fixed in order to avoid serious pain and discomfort, and to avoid a dentist visit that is more like giving birth than a routine checkup.

past that it wouldn't do shit if you are too ugly, autistic, low on social capital, and just plain a dumb fucking 30 year old virgin like me. nobody is looking inside of your mouth to begin with. nor should they just for you to avoid catastrophic dental health.

The toothpill is absolutely brutal. Another area where bad genetics can fuck you for life.

Mouth breathing=bad teeth. I need braces asap. fuck my life

my breath smells like shit

Teethpill doesn't matter since you can jsut get braces

Would sound totally reasonable if she were ready to pay up the whole deal for me. But even as a chad you're expected to buy things for your own money.

Teeth are pretty important, crooked teeth are a death sentence

Teethpill is cope, there's Chads who don't practice oral hygiene of any kind and just walk around with rotting teeth in their mouth and still get laid.

Ofcourse, women when asked infront of a mic and a big ass camera would say "teehee I find teeth more attractive than face "

How can you call yourself blackpilled if you believe in what a women says instead of what she does ?

Just don't have crooked teeth.
JFL at believing white teeth would get your dick sucked lol at your stupidity.

I brush my teeth 3 times a day and floss every day and they're still yellow and crooked. Teeth = 80% genes 20% hygiene.

An overbite is a death sentence. It makes your jaw receed

i have perfect teeth
HQKKXxe

I need to brush more

There's no teeth for your face

I brush my teeth 3 times a day and floss every day and they're still yellow and crooked. Teeth = 80% genes 20% hygiene.

Same, which is why I’m currently getting them straightened and will get them professionally whitened after the straightening is complete

I'm glad my teeth are good

It miniseries doc tim curry 943718

Over.

Seriously my teeth are absolutely dreadful... However, I have so many flaws I dont even pay em any mind.

No shit. Bye diofakecel
If you are a 5.5-6/10 teeth maxxing is important because it could put you over the threshold of getting laid. Under that don’t bother unless it makes you happy. And chad can have any type of teeth he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back