Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teens are having so much sex these days

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
My gym is infested with Chadlite and male model teenagers. It's extremely suicide inducing listening to their locker talk. These 16 and 17 year old Chadlites were talking about the chicks they banged, etc. I heard they talk about some friend who banged a 29 year old and when he woke up her kid walked into the room (she was married) and some other friend of theirs that had a threesome. 

Teenagers are having lots of sex and we're in our 20s not getting any at all. Apparently getting sex is really easy these days.

r u ugly? shorrt?

dr-problematic said:
r u ugly? shorrt?

Almost 6'2, good frame, ok looking. Not ugly, but not good looking either. Terrible social skills and no friends.

CopingGymcel said:
Almost 6'2, good frame, ok looking. Not ugly, but not good looking either. Terrible social skills and no friends.

volcel

CopingGymcel said:

Textbook definition of a volcel. Muh social skills. If you're 6'2 with a good frame and decent looking, its ALL in your head. You don't belong here.

dr-problematic said:

I get mogged into oblivion every single day I walk outside, by countless of guys. Everyone is a fucking Chadlite these days, it's ridicules. How am I suppose to compete? Volcel my ass.

Holy Crusader said:
Textbook definition of a volcel. Muh social skills. If you're 6'2 with a good frame and decent looking, its ALL in your head. You don't belong here.

When did "ok looking" become "decent"?

Just lol if you have't had sex by 20. It's over for you. Fuck genetics. All I want is to become a Chad myself so that I can get to experience the magic of pussy so why won't GOD fucking let me live the dream?

CopingGymcel said:
I get mogged into oblivion every single day I walk outside, by countless of guys. Everyone is a fucking Chadlite these days, it's ridicules. How am I suppose to compete? Volcel my ass.

There is always somebody who will mog you. Even Chad gets mogged on occasion. There's always somebody out there ready to mog you.

At 6'2" with an "ok" face you mog many men.

Wot1994 said:
There is always somebody who will mog you. Even Chad gets mogged on occasion. There's always somebody out there ready to mog you.

At 6'2" with an "ok" face you mog many men.

I don't know man, it's just tiresome getting mogged by so many people. I don't see why a femoid would choose me when she has so many options. The only place I mogged most people was when I studied IT. Class was filled with ugly stemcels.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't know man, it's just tiresome getting mogged by so many people. I don't see why a femoid would choose me when she has so many options. The only place I mogged most people was when I studied IT. Class was filled with ugly stemcels.

no one is unmoggable. each generation of people are getting better looking

natural selection

CopingGymcel said:

How old r u?

CopingGymcel said:

Because if women went for the guy who mogged everybody else they'd desire one man on earth and that's it. 
Tbh if you mog the woman severely in one way it should usually be enough if your face is okay. You height mog 99% of women. Probably frame mog them as well.

CopingGymcel said:

Okay you're """ok""" looking. Doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be here.

Holy Crusader said:
Okay you're """ok""" looking. Doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be here.

I'm a virgin, you guys are virgins. I don't see an issue. I can understand not wanting Chadlite sex havers like Zyros here. but I'm as inexperienced with women as most people here are.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm a virgin, you guys are virgins. I don't see an issue. I can understand not wanting Chadlite sex havers like Zyros here. but I'm as inexperienced with women as most people here are.

I think the main difference here is we're here for reasons outside of our control while all you have to do is fix muh personality in order to get laid.

Holy Crusader said:
I think the main difference here is we're here for reasons outside of our control while all you have to do is fix muh personality in order to get laid.

Life is unfair. We should all know this by now.

CopingGymcel said:
Life is unfair. We should all know this by now.

Life has been more than fair to you, you're a volcel who comes here for an ego boost.

Holy Crusader said:
Life has been more than fair to you, you're a volcel who comes here for an ego boost.

If I were here for an ego boost, wouldn't I just post pictures of my face like Zyros and try to get "omg ban this Chad" messages? I'm here because I have nothing better to do and because I'm also not having sex like most people on here. I don't see the huge issue.

I would try to get laid I weren't so afraid around women. I can't even look women in the eyes let alone talk to them.

cool, another attention thread

BedTundy said:
cool, another attention thread

That wasn't the purpose of the thread. This guy just asked out of the blue and I answered him. You want me to lie and say I'm super ugly? It was suppose to be a thread about teens having so much sex these days and we're not getting any. I'll just delete the thread as it has been complete derailed.