Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ťeenlovė oř chad during adulthood?

?

• Total voters
Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
1. Stay at your current looks level but have an amazing idealistic novel-tier relationship during your adolescence with a cute gf (you will break up at 20 no matter what).

OR

2. Go from an incel to a chad via a massive growth spurt that changes height/face, you will be able to slay, acquire relationships easily, and move up the corporate ladder at a fast pace. The only caveat being that you may still be haunted by your arrested development or bullying/ostracization.

I want to see how much you all value this concept of adolescent love.

1. Stay at your current looks level but have an amazing idealistic novel-tier relationship during your adolescence with a cute gf (you will break up at 20 no matter what).
View attachment 1074099

OR

2. Go from an incel to a chad via a massive growth spurt that changes height/face, you will be able to slay, acquire relationships easily, and move up the corporate ladder at a fast pace. The only caveat being that you may still be haunted by your arrested development or bullying/ostracization.

I want to see how much you all value this concept of adolescent love.
its already over man. no point in thinking about these useless hypotheticals regarding my wasted youth.

chaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Wtf is this question. If you're a chad at 21 you can still get prime pussy

its already over man. no point in thinking about these useless hypotheticals regarding my wasted youth.
Fuck, daydreaming is my only cope left :feelsbadman:

Wtf is this question. If you're a chad at 21 you can still get prime pussy
Yeah but not as prime (in modded arma)

I will an hero before 20 so all I remember from this world are rainbows and butterflies.
divine intervention omg GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I'd rather have one picture-perfect romance than being able to slay

7 years of chad vs 60-80 years of chad, hmm what a difficult question.

Fuck teenage love nigga im tryna be chad and slay these hoes

Fuck teenage love nigga im tryna be chad and slay these hoes
IT will take your post literally and say

:foidSoy::soy:: see incels can get gf they are just picky :lasereyes:

Chad at 21 cause then I could fuck girls in their late teens to make up for the lack of teen love.

Would you rather get eaten alive by a polar bear or win the lottery?

Rushton can do nothing to solve the problem.

Teen love is the closest approximation of the romantic ideal of love, what chad gets is simply foid lust and maybe attachment but never love.

Some people think that love during your teen years matters exponentially more than anything else.

Anyone who goes for option #1 is some delusional young"cel" who will probs ascend before long.