Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teenagers ruined my life!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
I had teenagers following me to my mom’s house and snitching on me because I asked for a vape to borrow & one of them letted me borrow a vape while others in the teenage friend circle tricked me & didn’t give me one.

God, I hate people. I’m probably seen as the creepy wierdo now just for this, even though teenagers have the same mindset as an adult since they drink, smoke and have sex after all.

Last edited:
Why vape in the first place

NT faggot problems

You're over 25 and have teenage friends?

I guess, dont really see how inhaling some flavoured smoke helps cope. Seems like a thing teens would do to try and look cool
They same reason people drink or smoke cigarettes, but vapes have a sweet flavour. I've seen some people switch from cigarettes to vapes.

teenagers have the same mindset as an adult since they drink, smoke and have sex after all
Many really do think that ingesting harmful chemicals somehow makes them mature while ironically, drinking regularly while your brain is developing turns you into a retard compared to your non-drugged version.