Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Teenagers are just children, bro" and "Females are the nurturing gender, bro" Two women, aged 13 & 15, attempt to carjack a senior curry and kill him

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★

Two female carjackers, aged 13 and 15, are pulled from overturned vehicle in DC and arrested for murder after they 'used stun gun to rob UberEats driver and caused crash that killed him'​

• Mohammad Anwar, 66, was driving for UberEats in Washington DC when he was carjacked by two teenage women armed with a Taser
  • Anwar's Honda Accord crashed and flipped on its side, and the victim was ejected onto the sidewalk and died
  • National Guard troops detained suspects, aged 13 and 15, until police arrived
  • Anwar, an immigrant from Pakistan, leaves behind his wife, three grown children and four grandchildren

Everybody has accidents, no need to prosecute those young girls

Bet they were nigresses
Hmm, both sheboons and cumskins have that "I can do anything I want" mindset. Are there many sheboons in Virginia, though?

Plus it's the fault of patriarchy
Yeah the old man probably had a weapon himself and was going to take them to somewhere remote to rape them. I'm just glad nothing happened to them.

Bet they were nigresses
Coon Coon.
Black Baboon.
Brutal, Worthless, Thieving Goon.
Often High Thrives in Jail.
His Welfare Check is in the Mail.
Some 40 Offspring have been had.
None will ever call him dad.
And Yet he Hollers Day and Night
“I Blames De White Man Fo My Plight,
It’s Him Who Spreads Trash All Around My Shack,
It’s Him What Makes Me Smoke Dis Crack,
He Push My Kind To Burn and Loot,
And Sends De Po-lice Dat We Shoot.
But Inch by Inch we Taking Hold
Like When De White Bread Starts to Mold
We’ll Overrun Yo Homes and soon
Dey Only Be Fit Fo De Blackassed Coon

over for 50 years old , 5 foot tall, balding indian uberdrivercels

holy shit, not only do these whores deprive you of every bit of happiness you could possibly have, but they also actively try to kill your ass off.

They really must of wanted that Uber eats :feelsmega:

JFL imaging being a Paki who is 66 years old and being forced to wagecuck for UberEats only to get killed by I suspect, 2 nigger girls.

holy shit, not only do these whores deprive you of every bit of happiness you could possibly have, but they also actively try to kill your ass off.
Women want all genetically inferior men dead, they'd kill us all if it was legal

The life of even one old woman is worth more than the life of a young prosperous curry. You think anyone cares about some old curry getting attacked?

Everybody has accidents, no need to prosecute those young girls
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hmm, both sheboons and cumskins have that "I can do anything I want" mindset. Are there many sheboons in Virginia, though?
true, I was thinking either black or white

The life of even one old woman is worth more than the life of a young prosperous curry. You think anyone cares about some old curry getting attacked?
over

Coon Coon.
Black Baboon.
Brutal, Worthless, Thieving Goon.
Often High Thrives in Jail.
His Welfare Check is in the Mail.
Some 40 Offspring have been had.
None will ever call him dad.
And Yet he Hollers Day and Night
“I Blames De White Man Fo My Plight,
It’s Him Who Spreads Trash All Around My Shack,
It’s Him What Makes Me Smoke Dis Crack,
He Push My Kind To Burn and Loot,
And Sends De Po-lice Dat We Shoot.
But Inch by Inch we Taking Hold
Like When De White Bread Starts to Mold
We’ll Overrun Yo Homes and soon
Dey Only Be Fit Fo De Blackassed Coon
Strong reply

They managed to raise over $100,000 for his family. So yes, people care.

Bet they were nigresses
they are once you see photo.
JFL imaging being a Paki who is 66 years old and being forced to wagecuck for UberEats only to get killed by I suspect, 2 nigger girls.
brutally over for lower classcels
why the fuck whenever those shit happens you immediate know its negros?
they are most lowest inhib race, when they feel like taking or doing something they do it. everyone else will consider the consequences

Bet they were nigresses
Bingo
Screenshot 20210326 155819 Firefox

heard about this on one of my local radio stations

UPDATE: I saw the video, as many of you guessed: THE WOMEN WERE FEMALE NIGGERS.

Sad world

This is burgerland we're talking about. Just like white people there's black people in many areas. Virginia is no Wyoming for sure.
This. Already people are making it more about race and culture war issues.

bitch is worried about her phone while the guy is having a slow and painful death

I hope these little darlings just get a slap on the wrist. They were just oppressed by the patriarchy!
I bet it's the video games that made them confused and unsure what to do in their situation. I think they just thought they were playing a prank. Haha yes! I bet they thought they were apart of a YouTube Prank! Silly girls could never do such vile things on their own. Innocent babies such as themselves need to be protected because they literally do not know how the world works. How would they know you can't murder someone? I hope a GoFundMe grants them a really good lawyer so they can walk free. #StayStrong

@RREEEEEEEEE What do you believe should be done to these foids?

definitely got killed by blacks but it'll be blamed on white supremacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back