Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teenager gets rejected brutally by a foid - "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/nmum3m/i_got_rejected_in_the_worst_way/

Must have been his personality

Most women are shallow whores.

@ThoughtfulCel @your personality @Lebensmüder

That’s what he gets for not being chad

If she breathes she's a thot

Normal for nonchad teens to strike out sometimes tbh
Remember what @Angry_runt said about teencels.

Could be worse ngl

virtual rejection is nothing, I wanted him to take NOOO in front of all his friends

Normal for nonchad teens tbh
Remember what @Angry_runt said about teencels.
No I dont.

Also wasn't he the guy who made a thread saying women don't do looks of disgust or reactions like that?
Tbh I get mostly the invisible treatment myself, the disgust looks are more occasional nowadays

No I dont.
Teenagers can't be incel.

This kid in a couple of years:
View attachment 433567

Also wasn't he the guy who made a thread saying women don't do looks of disgust or reactions like that?
Just because he has posted one thing that doesn't sound accurate doesn't mean the rest of what he says can be dismissed tbh
Tbh I get mostly the invisible treatment myself, the disgust looks are more occasional nowadays
The "upside" of the agepill.

Go easy on yourself mate. I know plenty of folk who were late bloomers in terms of romance. Just focus on improving yourself and being a decent person. It'll happen.

Just because he has posted one thing that doesn't sound accurate doesn't mean the rest of what he says can be dismissed tbh

Not what I was implying, just that it was the only related post i could remember

jfl yeah most normies who complain will turn out fine. They'll either betabuxx their way into a relationship or aim much lower than their looksmatch and get there eventually

The difference between them and us is that it IS a numbers game for them. For us the odds are always 0 no matter what

Not what I was implying, just that it was the only related post i could remember

jfl yeah most normies who complain will turn out fine. They'll either betabuxx their way into a relationship or aim much lower than their looksmatch and get there eventually
Zero sympathy for normie teenagers that occasionally get rejected tbh that's completely normal that there's even jokes about it. Hate the culture around those jokes and "get em next time approach" tbh
"at least you had the balls to approach XD"

All while they tear into the guy that got rejected. "Get back out there"
Even though it's obvious that from how women treat incels that they aren't the least bit receptive to even normal conversation, nvm being asked out @ThoughtfulCel
The difference between them and us is that it IS a numbers game for them. For us the odds are always 0 no matter what
Yeah so I can't feel sorry for them.

Last edited:
''Women do not hate ugly men bro, it's all in your head '' :soy: :bluepill:

Personality.exe is not working
Zero sympathy for normie teenagers that occasionally get rejected tbh that's completely normal that there's even jokes about it. Hate the culture around those jokes and "get em next time approach" tbh
"at least you had the balls to approach XD"

All while they tear into the guy that got rejected. "Get back out there"
Even though it's obvious that from how women treat incels that they aren't the least bit receptive to even normal conversation, nvm being asked out @ThoughtfulCel

Yeah so I can't feel sorry for them.
As a man you aren't allowed to complain about being rejected, especially in this way. Exposing females being shitty is just met with gaslighting

Last edited:
The sooner zoomers get giga-blackpilled, the better :society:

she is good at detecting personality

No I dont.

Precisely, that statement was incredibly inaccurate but whatever.

That comment was incredibly inaccurate almost bordering silly, women don't give looks of disgust ? sounded like a comment straight from.bluepill land.

At least the foid was honest :feelsbadman:

Blackpill is the most obvious in teenage girls, who haven't yet learnt to conceal their natural behaviour.

That comment was incredibly inaccurate almost bordering silly, women don't give looks of disgust ? sounded like a comment straight from.bluepill land.
Maybe he's just lucky enough to be invisible. That happens as you age imo.

The r/teenagers subreddit is so cancerous it makes me lose any hope in the next generation.

The r/teenagers subreddit is so cancerous it makes me lose any hope in the next generation.
Reddit isn't representative of the average people.
Tho the average teen isn't much better

Reddit isn't representative of the average people.
As @DonezoTheClown has indicated before it's more representative of people that go to gay pride parades and support antifa
@SlayerSlayer

As @DonezoTheClown has indicated before it's more representative of people that go to gay pride parades and support antifa
@SlayerSlayer
Reddit is surprisingly a lot more zionist than I thought. Makes sense in a way too

Reddit is surprisingly a lot more zionist than I thought. Makes sense in a way too
Haven't seen that tbh
They are more or less mixed opinion and it doesn't matter to them that much. Redditors are much more obsessed with hunting down "misogyny" and hating on ugly white conservative males though.

@SlayerSlayer
They're more soy, less self aware, more easily controlled/hiveminded than even the average person

They're more soy, less self aware, more easily controlled/hiveminded than even the average person
tbf there is more and more overlap
Just not as much for people that are highly socially conservative or rightwing (and reddit did that to itself by banning a lot of those people ngl). Either way the anti nonchad male bias of that site should be obvious by now from what's stickied on the frontpage and shows up on the popular or trending section.

I spend two hours sitting in a sidewalk cafe yesterday, not once have I seen any foid give a "look of disgust" to anyone, even with probably a thousand people having walked by. How come?

I spend two hours sitting in a sidewalk cafe yesterday, not once have I seen any foid give a "look of disgust" to anyone, even with probably a thousand people having walked by. How come?
It exists, disdain can be exhibited in different ways, you haven't experienced it fine but I and many other severely below average men have. Some are subtle about it others are overt.

And I got a massive look of disgust from a girl just a couple of weeks ago

It exists, disdain can be exhibited in different ways, you haven't experienced it fine but I and many other severely below average men have. Some are subtle about it others are overt.
true

thats what he got for being a simp

Ok, so how come I've never seen foids give looks of disgust to random guys anywhere? I've been paying attention, that's all I ever do in public I watch who foids look at. They don't look at subhumans the same way they don't look at beggars.
If supposed "looks of disgust" are so subtle, are you sure incels (with mental problems, lack of experience, confidence issues and self loathing) are interpreting them correctly?
If you're getting eye contact from foids, you're probably a normie and foids are checking you out. This doesn't mean they're into you or anything, just checking you out because you're not unpleasant to look at.

And I got a massive look of disgust from a girl just a couple of weeks ago
I doubt it. She was probably checking you out and you misinterpreted it.

Ok, so how come I've never seen foids give looks of disgust to random guys anywhere? I've been paying attention, that's all I ever do in public I watch who foids look at. They don't look at subhumans the same way they don't look at beggars.
If supposed "looks of disgust" are so subtle, are you sure incels (with mental problems, lack of experience, confidence issues and self loathing) are interpreting them correctly?
If you're getting eye contact from foids, you're probably a normie and foids are checking you out. This doesn't mean they're into you or anything, just checking you out because you're not unpleasant to look at.

I doubt it. She was probably checking you out and you misinterpreted it.
Again if you supposedly haven't 'experienced it' ok but the I have on thousands of occasions body language don't lie. It will be impossible to interpret those as anything but negative since most were overt as can be that disdain,puzzled disgusting look on there face screams 'is this guy suppose to be human' is very hard to miss.

Sorry but that line women don't show disgust for guys who are ugly is far from true maybe indifference towards guys that are average at best but am extremely below it, perhaps your average

As for me being normie ? I wish, am severely below average been made a outsider from the age of 5 yrs old, was bullied for 11 years, normies don't experience that overwhelming negativity, do they experience negativity sure but not on that level.

Again if you supposedly haven't 'experienced it'
Not only I didn't experience it, but I didn't see them giving looks of disgust to anyone. How come?

ok but the I have on thousands of occasions body language don't lie. It will be impossible to interpret those as anything but negative since most were overt as can be that disdain,puzzled disgusting look on there face screams 'is this guy suppose to be human' is very hard to miss.
I've never seen them react like that to anyone.

Sorry but that line women don't show disgust for guys who are ugly is far from true maybe indifference towards guys that are average at best but am extremely below it, perhaps your average
Why are you talking about me? I'm not seeing them giving looks to disgust to anyone.

As for me being normie ? I wish, am severely below average been made a outsider from the age of 5 yrs old, was bullied for 11 years, normies don't experience that overwhelming negativity, do they experience negativity sure but not on that level.
Who cares whether you've been bullied, that doesn't matter at all for random foids checking you out. Whatever you've been ostracized for at 5 years old doesn't matter either for foids checking you out.

If foids are looking at you, they want you to see them looking at you, they want your attention and they're interested. If you're too much of a pussy to do something about it, then fine, die a volcel.

"NOOOOOOOOOO AM BUSY WITH CHAD"

Not only I didn't experience it, but I didn't see them giving looks of disgust to anyone. How come?

I've never seen them react like that to anyone.

Why are you talking about me? I'm not seeing them giving looks to disgust to anyone.

Who cares whether you've been bullied, that doesn't matter at all for random foids checking you out. Whatever you've been ostracized for at 5 years old doesn't matter either for foids checking you out.

If foids are looking at you, they want you to see them looking at you, they want your attention and they're interested. If you're too much of a pussy to do something about it, then fine, die a volcel.
Oh it does ,it's all about perception when that perception of that person is low they will quickly associate negative characteristics with that person loser, awkward, weirdo, virgin etc. Your looks are a reflection of your personality to these foids.

I brought up my experiences because you accused me of being normie which is extremely far from the case as normies normally don't have the experiences I have.

Like I said previously women give looks of disgust, you don't want to believe that or you haven't experienced it good for you but I am a decent observer and can easily detect negative body language,vibes they tell a story with the facial expressions.Just like it's easy to see a foid liking a guy it's very easy to see when a foid dislikes a guy.

Women looking at you with a huge level of disgust like they just come across dog shit is nothing to be positive or proud about.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Like I said previously women give looks of disgust you don't want to believe that then that's on you I have strong self awareness so I know what I see.
Who knows what that ostracism and bullying has done for you, but I doubt you can interpret a foid's facial expression correctly. Foids ignore subhumans the same way they ignore beggars. If they look at a guy, they're interested.

Who knows what that ostracism and bullying has done for you, but I doubt you can interpret a foid's facial expression correctly. Foids ignore subhumans the same way they ignore beggars. If they look at a guy, they're interested.
You can doubt or believe what you like just like I severely doubt your claim that 'women don't give looks of disgust' am confident with my ability to read people I don't need u or anyone else validation in that respect.
Now this is bluepill and a perfect description of ignorance to the core.

Last edited: