Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TEENAGELOVEPILL

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★
its so brutal like id able to move on if i had memories why its too fucked life doesnt make any sense

It's over
Missing out on teen love

i never had teenage love

that's one of the only reasons to live

My teenage years are a blank void of nothing, no real fun memories, no teen love, just ldaring online

no teenage love for your face

I need a teenage girlfriend and to experience teen love. It won't be the same as if I was young but I need a teen girl, especially one that's a virgin.

I need a teenage girlfriend and to experience teen love. It won't be the same as if I was young but I need a teen girl, especially one that's a virgin.
How old are you?

I try not to engage with this subject mentally because its too strong suifuel

Brootal, you could pay for a gf experience but it's questionable how much it would be similar to the real thing.
it would be awkard and stupid and imagine just paying to have a gf i mean no sex id feel pathenic (already i am)

Brootal, you could pay for a gf experience but it's questionable how much it would be similar to the real thing.
No, I wouldn't ever pay a slut or a whore. If I had money, I would be willing to give a teen girl an allowance at the end of every month for being my girlfriend but she'd have to not be 18. Only a girl that is unable to work and still in high school.

i don't give a fuck man

it would be awkard and stupid and imagine just paying to have a gf i mean no sex id feel pathenic (already i am)
It includes sex but it's more expensive.

Irl I never saw a middle school/high school relationship as pure as you niggas claim it to be
They'd just cheat on one another or entertain multiple people simultaneously from both sides or one of them was getting cucked (90% of times it was the guy)
At least they fake love. Still better than nothing

Last edited:
A cute lass will never write that to me:feelsrope:
Probable she's just a short sub 5 chick with glasses, brackets and face full of acne. She probably has a nerd being in love with her, yet she made this drawing, pursuing s chad just to be thirteenth girl on his list. Chad was busy fucking stacies.

Everytime I remember this it hit me as hard as the first time. At this point I dont think it will ever get better.

@gooi You're an agecuck and misquoting.

Any girl that's high school age is perfectly acceptable. Any guy who disagrees is an agecuck with Jewish brainwashing.

Any guy that would choose a 24-26 yo over a 14-16 year old is an agecuck.

The sad thing is, that even if you ascend - and that's a big IF - you will never ever experience teen love.
You will never truly experience what could have been. - It's so over.

Sometimes I feel bad about it but then I cope saying I can't feel bad for never receiving something I could never get in the first place.