Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Teenage years are shit for most men, even if they are non-incels.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★★
Mainly due to the infinite difference in smv between a teenage woman and a teenage man (only chads can escape this) the most common experience at this time for men are brutal and endless love rejections
It is at this time that men discover that they are alone, that is why berserker, "literally me" and things like that are so famous among teenage men.

For me it's the opposite, teenage years are probably the only time where an incel might get laid in his lifetime, the dating pool of young girls at that age tend to be only limited to her school and neighborhood, so they are more willing to give a chance to the weirdo in her class, they're also horny and curious to experiment with all type of boys.

By the time they enter college their dating pool expands greatly and only want to get dicked by chads and douchebags only

For me it's the opposite, teenage years are probably the only time where an incel might get laid in his lifetime, the dating pool of young girls at that age tend to be only limited to her school and neighborhood, so they are more willing to give a chance to the weirdo in her class, they're also horny and curious to experiment with all type of boys.

By the time they enter college their dating pool expands greatly and only want to get dicked by chads and douchebags only
Maybe in the past, not nowadays
But anyway I disagree with you
"they're also horny and curious to experiment with all type of boys" this does not exist

This doesn’t really apply to the modern day since Chads can just message young girls on social media. Even if Chad is far away, they can always drive. 99.9% of girls at that age will be naive enough to accept, I’ve seen it play out with the ones I grew up around.

Prepubescent boys just can’t compete with Chad.

Maybe in the past, not nowadays
But anyway I disagree with you
"they're also horny and curious to experiment with all type of boys" this does not exist
It was the case back in high-school 2010-2013, and it still seems to be since I see teenage zoomer couples of pretty girls holding hands with broccoli-haired manlets everyday, but of course the phenomenon become less frequent the older the couples are.

GVf7HY1W4AAY5an

My life peaked in childhood and during prepubescence. But that's not saying much since my life experience as a whole was underwhelming.

I agree It's harder now for normies to get into relationships though it's still possible, it just may be longer for them.

“Experiment with all types of boys” What school did you go to? They’re still only experimenting with chad jfl

My life peaked in childhood and during prepubescence. But that's not saying much since my life experience as a whole was underwhelming.
Same. Childhood from 2010-2015 were some of my best years. 2018 was also pretty good.

Mainly due to the infinite difference in smv between a teenage woman and a teenage man (only chads can escape this) the most common experience at this time for men are brutal and endless love rejections
It is at this time that men discover that they are alone, that is why berserker, "literally me" and things like that are so famous among teenage men.
As the life is better as adult. The old lie that men have their prime in their 30s is only to serve the western narrative and pay taxes for chads. they will pump and dump even with 30 the prime girls. And we are creepy at the same time.