Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teenage whore tries to get her teacher fired

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Not only did she pretend to kiss the guy. She uploaded it to tik tok and now he will get fired

fucking teen whores

She a bitch but why the fuck would he accept it
He brought it on himself

She a bitch but why the fuck would he accept it
He brought it on himself
She basically grabbed his head and pulled him into a kiss and he wouldnt have had much time to think

Whores strike again

Fuck and there's the Chad watching on mogging the teacher!

And a chad at the end

He shouldn't have grabbed her vegine!
(On camera)

Fake and gayer than Freddy Mercury

he has gotten closer to a female then I have in my whole life

also this is fake and gay, like 90% of tiktok

Orbiter Just Be Friends

The only way he could have avoided it was to assume a posture where he is apparently tryong to avoid touching her.

Tbhngl this isn't a great look but when you are slaving as a teacher surrounded by teenage whores you probably cant think straight.

How is it fake, the video is right there
"hey mr.incel, we are gonna make this video and i'm gonna pretend to sit on ur lap and kiss you for some views lol"
"ok foid, as long as i can get close to, anything for you kween"

probably, or I might be wrong who knows

"hey mr.incel, we are gonna make this video and i'm gonna pretend to sit on ur lap and kiss you for some views lol"
"ok foid, as long as i can get close to, anything for you kween"

probably, or I might be wrong who knows
So he willingly let them record him almost kissing a student? Doubt he would be that retarded. He will be fired and shamed

I wonder what the tiktok comments say

let me guess: OmG tHaT SiCk pEdO hE tRaUmAtiZed hEr! HaNg HiM:soy:

I wonder what the tiktok comments say

let me guess: OmG tHaT SiCk pEdO hE tRaUmAtiZed hEr! HaNg HiM:soy:
Most comments were "are you trying to get him fired" and "hes gonna go to jail not get fired"

Reason number 74746363728892938 why foids are evil

Most comments were "are you trying to get him fired" and "hes gonna go to jail not get fired"
Any “HaNg HiM” type of comments?

if he gets fired he should get his revenge

Any “HaNg HiM” type of comments?
Nah not one. I scrolled through the top 100 comments and its a mix of people saying it might not be the teacher, people saying she is too comfortable with her teacher, and people saying youre gonna get him fired/jail

I hope that disgrace of a "man" gets fired. And the foid deserves to be lashed. He allowed himself to be cucked on camera. Then they have a cuck making a :soy: soy face at the end :lul::lul::lul:

I hope that disgrace of a "man" gets fired. And the foid deserves to be lashed. He allowed himself to be cucked on camera. Then they have a cuck making a :soy: soy face at the end :lul::lul::lul:
That wasn’t a cuck that’s some chad

Pathetic that he let those teenagers get the better of him like that on camera, he was probably nice to them because they are Stacies and Chads.

Pathetic that he let those teenagers get the better of him like that on camera, he was probably nice to them because they are Stacies and Chads.
He probably gave them special priviliges because shes a pretty white girl. Then she gains his trust and pulls this shit

You sure that's a teacher?

fucking whore

Fuckckckckkckckckck I'm jealous of that teachercel
I would give anything to out my hands on that tight female for a few seconds like he did :feelscry:

You sure that's a teacher?
Yeah, I don't know either.
But either way it's the same narrative, ugly guy being made fun of.

So he willingly let them record him almost kissing a student? Doubt he would be that retarded.
IT members are pretty retarded. He might be on IT. The blue pill melts the brain, anyway.