Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teenage whore demands Canada persecute men after she fucked Lil Tyrone and she bled after sex

degenerate bitch, hope she gets aids and suffers hard

Cuckanada proving why no man should live there for the trillionth time.

Women are getting worse each generation to come Holy shit.

again cuckanada,never surprise me

Who the fuck does she think she is? Literally popped out the womb as a female, privilege exploded like a bomb straight away.

She's very average looking, nothing fucking special, yet every female thinks they're a fucking princess or a queen, they think every woman is beautiful. Yet she's nothing more than another Canadian whore who mix breeds, which should be fucking illegal. I would bet she wanted to go on national TV to get attention and pity from the public but also to say "i'm a whore who got fucked by a black guy" she needs to be fucking lynched like the animalistic bitch she is.

The host of this show would be a incel if she was a man.

this comment holy shit
I am a 35 yr old man and only sex I have had is oral. I stay away from any activity for the past 7 years. I am so concerned about false rape. I have seen ex's joke around about accusations. I think it's a weapon they have in back of their minds. If it does n;t work out, at any point they can claim anything. If she wants to keep a job, all it takes is an accusation. I am fuking scared of any past experiences. A women is having a hard time through poor decisions, she might randomly accuse me of something.....for symapthy and because it is trendy. At work, I work with females, I eat alone in a room alone. I feel once men stop caring, it's coming....Communism seems to be the goal.......judging Europe, it's Communism and/or Islam seems to be the end goal. and women are complicit.

norman took the blackpill

I just love my country.

Her looksmatch is currently writing a manifesto.