Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Teenage Love

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
Can you think of anything more pivotal to proper development? I know it's talked a lot on here but teenage love is such a critical part to a child's development. Without teenage love, the child will never properly develop an understanding of how to initiate, give or receive romantic encounters, be it initiating a date with a girl or initiating sex. Good luck escaping inceldom when this is the case.

How sick can they can be to deprive you, a child, of such a basic need? They don't care, they don't see you as a human. They have done something to you that you cannot just let go. Show them how you feel. Show them. Show them.

The worst part is, once you miss it, you literally can never experience it again. You missed it, you missed the critical development stage, you will never be normal.

And yet they didn't care. They mocked you. They don't see you as human, why should you see them as human? If your life has to be ruined, why shouldn't theirs?

According to Maslows hierarchy of needs, you need love to achieve higher success and fulfillment. This basically means we never achieved our full potential during our youth, and we missed our youth, not only missed it but wasted it.

It's truly over.

But not for you. You can still make an impact. Will you?

Wrong i played Harvest Moon DS, and married all foids there in diffrent playthroughs as a 14-18yo!!!
Also got Childs with them!!

Feel mogged!

Love doesn't exist in the form society tries to potray it. Therefore teen love can't exist. It's just animalistic lust.

Love doesn't exist in the form society tries to potray it. Therefore teen love can't exist. It's just animalistic lust.
Nah dude that's just cope. Teenage love is actually the love that's closest to "true love". As you start aging, foids look for more and more things from a man

If you missed out on teen love then it's already over for you. Teen love is absolutely necessary for social development and mental health.
Normies saying that "hurr dürr teen love is overrated, inkwell" is the same as telling a starving African nigglet "water is overrated bro"

Nah dude that's just cope. Teenage love is actually the love that's closest to "true love". As you start aging, foids look for more and more things from a man
Exactly this. Even lookism and hypergamy isn't as bad for dating as a teen. Although with social media it has gotten far worse very fast.

It's been the same bs from puberty. They long for looks. If you're saying that money, status and cars matter as you age, then yeah i agree.

Exactly this. Even lookism and hypergamy isn't as bad for dating as a teen. Although with social media it has gotten far worse very fast.
If you put 15 males and 15 females in a highschool class, most of the females go for the top 2-3 guys. Most don't experience teen "love".

If you put 15 males and 15 females in a highschool class, most of the females go for the top 2-3 guys. Most don't experience teen "love".
you are coping to feel better about not experiencing teen love and downplaying it. it's okay. this post was for people like you

you are coping to feel better about not experiencing teen love and downplaying it. it's okay. this post was for people like you
Tbh i only cared about fucking. I don't give a shit about "teen love". Coping = denying reality. What am i denying reality about? I'm not delusional.

Most couples just split after like 2 months of dating. Is that what "pure teen love" is? I see that just as lust. Don't confuse being naive about life as a teen with being pure.

Brutal for thinking teen love is neccessary

Most don't get lusted over at all lol. It probably fucks with most but once you swallow the BP, you can get closure.
you are coping man, in highschool lust does run rampant due to insane hormones, lower standards, and extreme desire to explore stuff. the lower standards are being brought up though due to social media but i talk of pre-social media craze

Can you think of anything more pivotal to proper development? I know it's talked a lot on here but teenage love is such a critical part to a child's development. Without teenage love, the child will never properly develop an understanding of how to initiate, give or receive romantic encounters, be it initiating a date with a girl or initiating sex. Good luck escaping inceldom when this is the case.

How sick can they can be to deprive you, a child, of such a basic need? They don't care, they don't see you as a human. They have done something to you that you cannot just let go. Show them how you feel. Show them. Show them.

The worst part is, once you miss it, you literally can never experience it again. You missed it, you missed the critical development stage, you will never be normal.

And yet they didn't care. They mocked you. They don't see you as human, why should you see them as human? If your life has to be ruined, why shouldn't theirs?

According to Maslows hierarchy of needs, you need love to achieve higher success and fulfillment. This basically means we never achieved our full potential during our youth, and we missed our youth, not only missed it but wasted it.

It's truly over.

But not for you. You can still make an impact. Will you?
Jenny love, mang :owo:

you are coping man, in highschool lust does run rampant due to insane hormones, lower standards, and extreme desire to explore stuff. the lower standards are being brought up though due to social media but i talk of pre-social media craze
I have no idea how life was pre-social media. I can't imagine biology just changed like that in an instant. It just made it worse, since chad is now only a phone call away. How am i coping when i admit i didn't get segs in HS and i realise love doesn't really exist, it's just chemicals in the brain. Proof is the amount of boyfriends womyn change during that period. JFL don't tell me she "loved" all her BFs. And you know us guys only want sex, we didn't care about their emotions or their convos about astrology. When i was bluepilled and was brainwashed by disney movies and media, i believed "love" exist and that i can't wait to get the one eventually. Obviously that was shattered as the truth started to reveal itself.

I have no idea how life was pre-social media. I can't imagine biology just changed like that in an instant. It just made it worse, since chad is now only a phone call away. How am i coping when i admit i didn't get segs in HS and i realise love doesn't really exist, it's just chemicals in the brain. Proof is the amount of boyfriends womyn change during that period. JFL don't tell me she "loved" all her BFs. And you know us guys only want sex, we didn't care about their emotions or their convos about astrology. When i was bluepilled and was brainwashed by disney movies and media, i believed "love" exist and that i can't wait to get the one eventually. Obviously that was shattered as the truth started to reveal itself.
read into it more buddy boyo

read into it more buddy boyo

This thread explains it better than i can.

This thread explains it better than i can.
i'll die on the hill that teenage love is the one true expression of genuine love if it ever was to exist, as soon as foids become adults everything is artificial manipulation for maximum personal gain.

That's why we were meant to marry at teenage years ,not cucking it through one night stands and 3 month "relationships"

That's why we were meant to marry at teenage years ,not cucking it through one night stands and 3 month "relationships"

I was directed here by incels.

We should have an annual purge, or have a revolution of some sort.

I disagree that changes can't happen in our life time. The arab spring took place recently, and there was a study that said the only thing needed for radical change was for 3.5% of the population to protest.

Now with that said, doing things within or outside of the confines of the law is kind of irrelevant if it acheives our common end goal.

One idea I have had recently is that all incels could coordinate bank runs by withdrawing all our money, or we could pull some gamestop ape type of shit by shorting stocks or whatever the fuck it was.

Now outside the law... we could have a purge day in video games of course, where we all set fires everywhere lmfao and do basically everything we want in video games.

Also, if we were to all stop paying taxes and actively resist and retaliate any attempt to stop us from doing so would be another great idea.

If you missed out on teen love then it's already over for you. Teen love is absolutely necessary for social development and mental health.
Normies saying that "hurr dürr teen love is overrated, inkwell" is the same as telling a starving African nigglet "water is overrated bro"
:yes::yes::yes:

Disagree. Teenage girls want the popular/good looking boys from school.
All age does is further expand and increase the requirements they demand for you to be loved by them (a.k.a stability, job, stats, etc).

Note: these rules don't apply for chads.

teenlovepill is brutal

but missing out in your 20's is just as bad. college and young adult life pretty much wasted :feelsrope:

It's worse if you've never experienced young love but still suffer absolute heartbreak at a young age. Back in 6th grade I had a massive crush on the hottest girl in my class and obviously she didnt like me back at all. I lived with it for the rest of the year until we graduated and I went to the prom they had for us, for some reason that day I wanted to hang out with her despite us not really being friends and when she was un interested in hanging out I cried in the bathroom. (other events happened that night that'll go into detail on a later thread)
After we went home I was so emotionally crushed I cried for a whole week. That was the first time I can remember being depressed and heartbroken despite not having a girlfriend.

Wouldn't be the last time