Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teenage love is over after 15

Dunno why but reading this genuinely made my throat tighten for a sec cuz I went into deep thought of the feeling, experiences and memories of having a partner at fucking 15. There wouldnt be a better feeling. But I will never feel anything close to this all because I have a bad personality :( :soy:

I feel bad for my 15 yo deluded self

Dunno why but reading this genuinely made my throat tighten for a sec cuz I went into deep thought of the feeling, experiences and memories of having a partner at fucking 15. There wouldnt be a better feeling. But I will never feel anything close to this all because I have a bad personality :( :soy:
Hurts so much man.

I feel bad for my 15 yo deluded self
Lol I embarrassed myself in middle school and haven't recovered since. A girl found out I liked her and rejected me through fucking DMs.

Then in 9th grade, we started talking again. She asked me if I still liked her and I said no. She sounded pretty relieved.

I got a screenshot from a classmate about how the girl who rejected me was frustrated because a certain guy wouldn't ask her out. He convinced my delusional ass that she wanted me to ask her out.

Then I started to tell everyone that I was going to ask her to homecoming. I made the mistake of telling a girl I teach Karate with, and she told my crush directly.

She rejected me again, through snapchat, and it scarred me all of my sophomore and junior year. At 14 years old, I was rejected by the same girl twice and betrayed by a person who I thought was my friend.

holy fuck man please dont. that is so fucking brutal ngl

It is true. I am now 16. Everybody is dating now or hooking up, it is over

Same. I even lost my only friend group. Lonely as fuck. Even though people talk to me I never get invited anywhere. Brutal.

Same. I even lost my only friend group. Lonely as fuck. Even though people talk to me I never get invited anywhere. Brutal.

I want to go to a party so bad and social max. I lost my friend group too. Sure I sit with them at lunch at school but whenever I ask “hey wanna go out this weekend” they just give me weird looks

can confirm tbh

currently getting roasted at lunch for not having a 7/10 gf to take to winter formal; not having a hot gf when your friends are all chads is equivalent to being incel. they view you the same way.

little do they know I can't even get a 4/10 gf LOL

can confirm tbh

currently getting roasted at lunch for not having a 7/10 gf to take to winter formal; not having a hot gf when your friends are all chads is equivalent to being incel. they view you the same way.

little do they know I can't even get a 4/10 gf LOL

the guys I hang around at lunch are mostly redpilled, and a couple are Bluepilled asf. They’re all ugly except pretty much one, one of them has blue eyes and blonde hair and looks like a chad tbh but is a bit short and bloated

Lol I embarrassed myself in middle school and haven't recovered since. A girl found out I liked her and rejected me through fucking DMs.

Then in 9th grade, we started talking again. She asked me if I still liked her and I said no. She sounded pretty relieved.

I got a screenshot from a classmate about how the girl who rejected me was frustrated because a certain guy wouldn't ask her out. He convinced my delusional ass that she wanted me to ask her out.

Then I started to tell everyone that I was going to ask her to homecoming. I made the mistake of telling a girl I teach Karate with, and she told my crush directly.

She rejected me again, through snapchat, and it scarred me all of my sophomore and junior year. At 14 years old, I was rejected by the same girl twice and betrayed by a person who I thought was my friend.
Im sorry man
The first rejections are the most brutals
They make you realize your place on the dating hierachy and they destroy your self esteem

the guys I hang around at lunch are mostly redpilled, and a couple are Bluepilled asf. They’re all ugly except pretty much one, one of them has blue eyes and blonde hair and looks like a chad tbh but is a bit short and bloated
damn. most are relatively bluepilled, but not in a soyboy sense.

one is kinda redpilled but still personalitypilled.

After 16 it already gets kinda tough to get a virgin.

lmao I wasn't even self aware at 15. i thought girls had fucking cooties at 15 JFL

lmao I wasn't even self aware at 15. i thought girls had fucking cooties at 15 JFL
Same
I'm 19 now and I still don't feel fully aware

Age 15 was a crappy time ngl