Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teenage girls are the most degenerate

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Always found it funny how normies infantilize them, considering the whoreish behavior they indulge in at that age.
It's when they start wearing revealing clothing, sending nudes, giving blowjobs in the school bathroom, and eventually having full blown intercourse. They usually do those things with older guys, which is even worse.

Out of all femoids, they disgust me the most. Seeing an innocent little girl transform into a sex-addled waste of space is absolutely heartbreaking, can't even imagine how their parents must feel - knowing that their daughters are sexting and sneaking out to get fucked by Chad.

I hate them, I hate all of them! They make me want to puke with their degeneracy! I'm not even kidding, I feel my stomach heave imagining all the sexual shit they do since 14 or younger. I want them DEAD!

The same guys who would bust your balls for trying to talk to freshman girls in HS are the same guys who are fucking freshman girls in HS

Their mothers encourage it.... Some fathers do too probably.

The same guys who would bust your balls for trying to talk to freshman girls in HS are the same guys who are fucking freshman girls in HS
Exactly, normie hypocrisy at it's finest.

Their mothers encourage it.... Some fathers do too probably.
It's disgusting, really.
Parents who let their daughters go on birth control, don't check their phones/laptops and allow them to dress in crop tops and short shorts should have never been allowed to breed. Those who encourage and allow degeneracy to happen are just as guilty as those who engage in it.

It's disgusting, really.
Parents who let their daughters go on birth control, don't check their phones/laptops and allow them to dress in crop tops and short shorts should have never been allowed to breed. Those who encourage and allow degeneracy to happen are just as guilty as those who engage in it.

They let the girls run free and check the guys more often.

As soon as they bleed they whore themselves out.
I haven't spoken to a single female IRL that lost her virginity after the age of 18. Most girls I have spoken to lost their virginity at 13-14.

As soon as they bleed they whore themselves out.
I haven't spoken to a single female IRL that lost her virginity after the age of 18. Most girls I have spoken to lost their virginity at 13-14.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They let the girls run free and check the guys more often.
Beta-cuck dad getting in the face of his daughters Chad boyfriend, while his daughter leaves the house wearing crop tops and pushup bras

Beta-cuck dad getting in the face of his daughters Chad boyfriend, while his daughter leaves the house wearing crop tops and pushup bras

Yep. It's funny when a girl goes with a decoy dressed slutty and Dad confronts him while Chad is waiting outside or at the event.

It always perplexed me why men blamed other men for women's actions.
Daughter acts like a slut? Blame her boyfriend.
Girlfriend cheats? Beat up the other guy.

Femoids are the true villains here.

It always perplexed me why men blamed other men for women's actions.
Daughter acts like a slut? Blame her boyfriend.
Girlfriend cheats? Beat up the other guy.

Femoids are the true villains here.
most cucked behaviour of all times

They're also the most honest people. Ask any Stacy teenage girl out what they think about your looks.

They all need to be locked up until they are taken through arranged marriage.

refreshing change up from the paragraphs of whiteknight faggotry you were writing on lookism to your whore ex e-gf last week

refreshing change up from the paragraphs of whiteknight faggotry you were writing on lookism to your whore ex e-gf last week
It was a moment of weakness, one that I regret deeply.
She is absolute scum.

I rather those early teens get fucked by 40 year old incels than 15 year old chads

Always found it funny how normies infantilize them, considering the whoreish behavior they indulge in at that age.
It's when they start wearing revealing clothing, sending nudes, giving blowjobs in the school bathroom, and eventually having full blown intercourse. They usually do those things with older guys, which is even worse.

Out of all femoids, they disgust me the most. Seeing an innocent little girl transform into a sex-addled waste of space is absolutely heartbreaking, can't even imagine how their parents must feel - knowing that their daughters are sexting and sneaking out to get fucked by Chad.

I hate them, I hate all of them! They make me want to puke with their degeneracy! I'm not even kidding, I feel my stomach heave imagining all the sexual shit they do since 14 or younger. I want them DEAD!
Depends on upbringing

"Sneaking out"? Lol, no they don't. Their parents are aware. They just don't care.

Id love to sneak out at night and go to friends house to have sex

This, this is the deviousness of normies and their Chad overlords. It's like the time I complained that no one invites me to parties in college, normies go lecturing me how I'm there to get educated and not to have fun while they were off to another party to get wasted and have more rich kamasutric sex.

when I was a teenager, I noticed that girls my age always looked for older teenagers / young adults. Society says it is because girls mature ealier. I say it is because girls are sluts.

Teenage girls are animals

They deserve to be beaten hard everyday to learn.

I hate teen girl's. Would love to waterboard a few of them in gasoline.

they are legit monsters. I was scared of them during secondary school

anti-degeneracy is cope bro

I wish I was a teenager again I would have tried everything to find a woman