Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Teenage girl is in a coma aftER being physically attacked by Iranian authorities for not wearing hijab

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
E5592F09 B8F0 48DE 93DB AC422A47F1FF

Bring back beatings and stonings for all whores.

We need sharia law in the west now!

Last edited:
Westoid propaganda
>according to a human rights group
:lul::lul::lul:

allah is great

Islam countries are good in controlling their women. I pity the muslims who decided to emigrate to the West with their wives.

that's based, fuck foids

I'M COUNTING MY LUCKY STARS TODAY

Maybe, just maybe she should have had a better personality :feelskek:

Iranians and Iraqis are of aryan descent btw.
That's why the jew hates them.

Thank god Iran exists

Iranians and Iraqis are of aryan descent btw.
That's why the jew hates them.
jews hate everyone but especially muslims i mean just look at palestine its the muslims fighting and the christians as far as i know do nothing or at least not as much as the muslims

jews hate everyone but especially muslims i mean just look at palestine its the muslims fighting and the christians as far as i know do nothing or at least not as much as the muslims
Arabs and Persians are doing a far better job than us at keeping cultural bolshevism out so far.

Maybe, just maybe she should have had a better personality :feelskek:

I agree. If she had attended more thERapy sessions and consoomed more jewpills, this wouldn’t have happened

:feelsokman: made my night

Arent all the women not wearing hijab anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back