Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Teenage girl gets wet at shirtless boys washing cars, SoyDad TikToker tells them all to go to her window

I assumed something totally different from the title

Someone get the cringe dapartment.

Wish i was a good looking enough to get girls wet

Daughter cuck fetish. Absolutely disgusting!

why do all cucks look the same?

If they had sub5 faces or were ethnic, it would be """""harassment""""".

Lookspill strikes again

These insecure fucks who call themselves "progressives" are making up for the fact that they are complete losers and there is nothing special about them. So they try to act as disgusting as possible. Trying so hard to be "the cool parent" instead of taking real responsibility over their children. Utter cringe.
Daughter cuck fetish. Absolutely disgusting!
*Hits pipe

Simp dad's cuck fetish has evolved from watching his wife getting ganbanged by Tyrones to watching his daughter get hit on by Chad pretty boys.

pathetic "father"

NKVD Officer

The father must die for his perversity, and the daughter for her degeneracy.

Whore daughter and soy father

Degeneracy only works for gl people. Fuck this clown world

These insecure fucks who call themselves "progressives" are making up for the fact that they are complete losers and there is nothing special about them. So they try to act as disgusting as possible. Trying so hard to be "the cool parent" instead of taking real responsibility over their children. Utter cringe.

*Hits pipe
You hit the nail on the head.

I thought the father was going to be based and shoot the daughter based on the title. Also because I thought it was the watch people die subreddit. My disappointment is immense.

Also see how she is covered with the blanket? She was masturbating under it.

ngl, that dad looks like a retired chad.
Look at those eyes.

What a pathetic video.

You will never have foids look at you and want to look at your body and face and want to have sex with you just based on looks (i guess she saw their personality through the window). Its over. :feelsrope:

Isn't that the same soyboy who wore her hotpants?

Like making your kids cringe as a business model

*Hits pipe

High IQ

Of course they are all Chad.

Yet this cuck will probably go crazy if a 21 year old non-chad tried to fuck her.

Those guys looked like normies. The dad was just trying to embarrass his kids

Just fucking lol. Parents like this should be imprisoned for poisoning the minds of foids like this. He should have given her a big smack across her face and threatened to disown her if she ever looks in that direction again

Her dad is a fuckin pedo

All of them - > jail

If it was you dude, his daddy would tell you to put a shirt on or to go away, and her daught would call the rapist.

Yet this cuck will probably go crazy if a 21 year old non-chad tried to fuck her.
If it was you dude, his daddy would tell you to put a shirt on or to go away, and her daught would call the rapist.
Its the most infuriating thing about modern society to me. These men are fine with their daughters getting fucked by 5 different guys before they turn 18 but go ballistic if somebody above 18 propositions them to marriage. We need to escape this society.

Its the most infuriating thing about modern society to me. These men are fine with their daughters getting fucked by 5 different guys before they turn 18 but go ballistic if somebody above 18 propositions them to marriage. We need to escape this society.
Normie cucks who think that way are seriously mentally ill.

just fucking lol

The car wasn't the only thing that got soaked.

Last edited: