Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Teenage girl charged with murder over McDonald's sauce

• Thread starter PersonalitySomnium
  • Start date
PersonalitySomnium

PersonalitySomnium

Wholesome non-violent misogynist
★★★★★
Teenage girl charged with murder over McDonald's sauce in Washington D.C

She allegedly stabbed the victim, also 16, following a dispute over sweet and sour sauce.

A 16-year-old girl has been killed in Washington DC following an argument over McDonalds' sweet and sour sauce, with a fellow teenager now charged with murder.

The incident occurred at 2:00 a.m. outside of the fast-food restaurant when it is alleged that Laima Liggon began punching a 16-year-old girl over the sauces, who did not initially seek to protect herself.

However, when Liggon and her friend attempted to get into a car, the other 16-year-old lunged at her with a knife.
The seven inch blade stabbed Liggon in the abdomen and chest, causing fatal wounds.

In court, the accused pleaded 'not involved', which is the minor equivalent of 'not guilty', whilst her defence argues that she was acting in self-defence. Liggon was taken to hospital but died of her wounds.

Second youth murder in a week According to The Washington Post, this is the 13th minor killed in 2023 in the United States' capital city. On Sunday, another 16-year-old was detained after being found in possession of a knife and charged with armed murder, intent to kill, felony assault and carrying a dangerous weapon.

Let me guess both of them are sheboons

Last edited:
Let me guess both of them are sheboons
Seems like it
FB_IMG_1693321929512-768x768.jpg

women always let their emotions take over and never think whats gonna happen

bro, what kinda intense disputes do normies have over McDonald's sweet and sour sauce? what does "an argument over a sauce" even mean? they didn't want to share or had a debate over the superiority of this or that sauce?
either way, this is why I'm "shy" -- it's not a personal defect, it's a survival instinct, you normies are unpredictable and dangerous, you can never know what kind of violent thoughts you're conjuring in your sick heads

either way, this is why I'm "shy" -- it's not a personal defect, it's a survival instinct, you normies are unpredictable and dangerous, you can never know what kind of violent thoughts you're conjuring in your sick heads
Based, same.

Who would have thought that the culprit had a particular charcteristic that we so often see these days covered up by the news:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

niggers gonna nig

whenever i go to mcdonalds i just type in my discount coupons on the display, take my order and leave. Most people there are subhumans/late gen Z annoying pieces of shit

There was a group of teenage boys there when I went in along with a big crowd one time and some fucker grabbed my ass.

I didn't end up traumatized though, I'm surprised because I always heard it can be traumatizing to be violated in such a way.

Foids aren't safe from Ronald McDonald.
happy ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

foids literally kill each other over a sauce soyciety sleeps
incels posting edgy memes soyciety shits itself

Kek at niggers genociding each other

black people causing a ruckus at mcdonalds? no way lol

they should never have left Africa