Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Teenage couples

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
I went to the balcony to get some air. When I'm in balcony I always watch out for other people to make sure they're not looking at my subhuman physique. My balcony faces directly to courtyard. I often see teenagers playing, flirting and socializing in the courtyard forging memories that they'll remember as "good times" while I'm resentfully watching them over a distance either from my balcony or from the window of my bedroom overlooking the courtyard, sliding off curtain slightly enough to see the what they're doing. I went back to the kitchen with feeling like someone has just punched me in my guts. I'm just incredibly sad, not mad. I used to have bittER thoughts but now I just want a peaceful departure from this clown world.

Never saw any teen couple this year. All couples in my only two times when go outside this year, were ugly femoids with betabuxxers, and not suifuel to see that shit

Never saw any teen couple this year. All couples in my only two times when go outside this year, were ugly femoids with betabuxxers, and not suifuel to see that shit

I don't even have to go outside to see teen couples. All I have to do is take a look from my window and there will always be one couple present any time given. Fucking suifuel. Maybe I should live in a cave away from civilization.

I don't even have to go outside to see teen couples. All I have to do is take a look from my window and there will always be one couple present any time given. Fucking suifuel. Maybe I should live in a cave away from civilization.
I can hear them sometimes. But not looking at

They are egregore creatures created by the universe only to torture us.

It sucks for me because I have to pass by a highschool on my way to college so every day I see tons of teen couples walking in or out of school while my ugly ass has to go studycel

There are flirting teen couples in Turkey? Last time I visited was 10 years ago but back than I had the impression that you guys still live in an islamic society.

There are flirting teen couples in Turkey? Last time I visited was 10 years ago but back than I had the impression that you guys still live in an islamic society.

I live in a fairly secular place.

didnt read to be honest

Fuck that hurts