Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Teen truecel asks for truth, gets the blue pill instead

That sub is worse than cuckstears

Where do I start ?
Weak supra orbital rim.
Error 404 cheekbones not found.
Fucked up smile lines.
Planet of the apes philtrum.
Nigger lips.
Weak ass chin.
Let's not forget the NCT and bushy brow.
He my friend is a stronk candidate for sainthood.
Hail St. Ponybear101!

Why is incelselfies a thing on Reddit?

Why are any incels still there?

Fuck.

Th

telling him to take a shower and get a haircut will make him the next ER
how fucking retarded is that bluepiller.
all normies are the same, it's a joke how predictable they are.

I want the best for him and hopefully he does ascend
But it’s over :feelsrope:
It never even began

The fuck... I'm in the same situation at him, with acne at all but thank Odin I mog him on acne and bone structure.

Damn. Over for him.

We should invite him here. Fuck reddit.

I'll shoot him a message.

The truth is that in his 20 he will look like a 45yo oldcel. He is fucked for life, and his look will damage him in every aspect of life, not only in the dating field.

Can't blame bluepilled people for their advices. It's nearly over.

"You are only 16 you'll have to best part of your life yet to come!"
:soy::soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all:
He’s gonna spend the best part of his life sad and alone and completely miss out on life.
The best part of life is gonna be the worst part of life for him

"You still young dont stress!:soy:" JFL at this bluepilled faggot. Poor guy need to come here,home

With fixed hair and eyebrowns he'd look like a real men.

Where do I start ?
Weak supra orbital rim.
Error 404 cheekbones not found.
Fucked up smile lines.
Planet of the apes philtrum.
Nigger lips.
Weak ass chin.
Let's not forget the NCT and bushy brow.
He my friend is a stronk candidate for sainthood.
Don't forget the most obvious one, his horrible skin.

cope

this kid can ascend but its gonna take alot of work

Yeah. I think he needs Jaw implants/surgery. Then, cheek fillers. Then microdermabrasion/chemical peels for the acne.

I mean he is white. Its honestly never over for whites unless they have some deformity or autism. But idk. After being on inceldom for so long, brutally swallowing the racepill, and seeing what women prefer, I have been programmed to think white guys are all better looking than me and average at worst.

damn that guy is ugly! He could be our new st.acnecel

he has nasolabial folds at 16. I'm twice his age and don't have nasolabial folds
You do have them. They will be visible under enough light.

You're all volcels.

He can do accutane or use skincare. He looks average height and average face. He needs his brow and hair done. His mouth is unnatural and forced

He completely mogs @RREEEEEEEEE

Fucking idiots this guy is forcing
Exactly. His nose is normal plus he's white so he mogs me into oblivion. He needs to get into skincare.

You do have them. They will be visible under enough light.

Exactly. His nose is normal plus he's white so he mogs me into oblivion. He needs to get into skincare.

This entire site won't ever know what it means to be ethnic

You can have perfect skin as an ethnic and a small poxxed pink skinned midget white still mogs you

This entire site won't ever know what it means to be ethnic

You can have perfect skin as an ethnic and a small poxxed pink skinned midget white still mogs you
Exactly. It's rage-inducing. JBW is real.

I swear he's one haircut away from chick magnet status

Exactly. It's rage-inducing. JBW is real.

My acne disappeared all together after early highschool when I stopped eating processed sugars and junk food

Now I'm eating that stuff again and I still don't have acne

Acne is only exists in whites and Asians who eat western diets

Just look at niggers, their acne gets burn off by UV rays due to superior sun absorbant genetics

Holy shit, i'm Black is his lips are bigger than mine. It's so over.

Just look at niggers, their acne gets burn off by UV rays due to superior sun absorbant genetics
Are Wh*toids the biggest brainlets to ever grace this planet?
I'm Black and i've had acne since middle school and still have it to this day despite eating healthy, working out, and in general trying to have more healthy things in my lifestyle.

I swear, Wh*toids fantasize about Black guys so much. Not even our foids, you just constantly act like Blacks are fucking omnipotent being who don't have facial flaws, have HUGE dicks, and all have hyper-NT thuggish personalities capable to pulling any foid into orbit.
It's fucking gay, stop watching so much BLACKED.com

Last edited:
My acne disappeared all together after early highschool when I stopped eating processed sugars and junk food

Now I'm eating that stuff again and I still don't have acne

Don't say the n word bro. But then again they are racist towards Asians so I get it. And thankfully I never had acne. Still truecel though.

Is white , still has hair , isn't an obese fuck , isn't curry , doesn't have a new nose. Mogs me to heaven.

Holy shit, i'm Black is his lips are bigger than mine. It's so over.

Are Wh*toids the biggest brainlets to ever grace this planet?
I'm Black and i've had acne since middle school and still have it to this day despite eating healthy, working out, and in general trying to have more healthy things in my lifestyle.

I swear, Wh*toids fantasize about Black guys so much. Not even our foids, you just constantly act like Blacks are fucking omnipotent being who don't have facial flaws, have HUGE dicks, and all have hyper-NT thuggish personalities capable to pulling any foid into orbit.
It's fucking gay, stop watching so much BLACKED.com
It's about averages. No one says that ALL black guys are hyper NT Tyrone's. Just like all asian guys aren't short, shy demure asexual beings. Sure there are some 6 ft+ tall, muscular, good looking Changs who can slay, but most Asian guys don't fit that description.

I sent him a message saying that he's welcome here. He hasn't responded.

Someone commented:-

"You look like one of the preset characters in red dead online.
It took me three hours of fucking around with the settings to end up with a character who looked decent.
It’s over. Giga-over."

Very harsh but at least the guy will know now that he needs surgeries rather than bullshit, same as most of us do. Problem is he's likely reading through the barrage of bullshit rainbows there from people trying to increase their reddit likes.

never begun.

Sad it had to come to this point. This man would've been perfectly able to find a partner even as late as 60 years ago. This is where women's rights lead to. I realize that I'm preaching to the choir here (@Ritalincel) but I think a good old reminder is due. I can only imagine the amount of corpses that lay in "women's liberation"'s wake. I'm sure the bodycount would amount to nothing short of a genocide. Remember that all you do gooders, that all you virtue signaling cuckolds did this. This is blood on your hands, and I hope to God you'll pay for it.

I hope you're happy, cuckolds

He just needs to smile and be more confident :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nah seriously bro, we all know that it's over :feelsrope:

damn its so over