Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen shows chad propaganda

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I guess most users are aware of many famous nickelodeon teen shows like victorious and big time rush.take those 2for example.15year old dudes are portrayed by 9/10 10/10 20year old chads who have multiple talents.and then u wonder why foids of our generation have these standards

I guess most users are aware of many famous nickelodeon teen shows like victorious and big time rush.take those 2for example.15year old dudes are portrayed by 9/10 10/10 20year old chads who have multiple talents.and then u wonder why foids of our generation have these standards
and i use to believe i would be able to end up like one of them

it is over

Funny how all the 15yo guys were played by 20yo college grads who had to be at least a 7.5, but all the actual 15yo guys just played ugly comedic relief (Gibby is a perfect example)

I used to enjoy Drake and Josh

Funny how all the 15yo guys were played by 20yo college grads who had to be at least a 7.5, but all the actual 15yo guys just played ugly comedic relief (Gibby is a perfect example)

Drake and Josh was pretty fucking stupid when I look back at that.

Lol at a ginger manlet with a bowlcut getting chadlike orbiter foids..

Honestly, Chads are so overused in media that women now think they're pretty much the new average.