Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen noodlewhore gave me a strange gesture

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I'm not fucking bragging here, I don't know what this gesture means.
Being the dumb autistic that I am, I'm not great at identifying social cues or body language.

Anyhoo, as I typed this down on my phone, I'm literally sitting outside Starbucks, using their WiFi.
Do this was literally a few minutes ago.

I was walking down the high street, and while I was, I walked pass these 2 teen foids.
One was mayo, the other was noodle.
Both of them were wearing tanktops and short shorts.
It's really warm and sunny today.
They were both walking along side each other, horizontally.

As I walked pass them, the mayo was on my right, the noodle was on her left.
As I walked pass them, the noodle, while facing forward, flipped me a peace sign, and pointed up to her face with her index finger.

She and her friend didn't say anything to me as we passed eachother.
Her friend took no notice of me either.

Just ascend with a noodle then.

mogs me

In all seriousness, she was prolly just feeling nice today and thought she could make a stranger's day

Im just guessing tho

Thoughts @Ron.Belgrade @Cayden Zhang

Just ascend with a noodle then.
Im white and live in the uk, a woke, corrupt, feminist, misandrist shit hole.
Noodles who come to western countries become westernised and become thots.
Look at Amelia chung.
Noodlewhores here have likely Ben taught to hate whites like me.

Im white and live in the uk, a woke, corrupt misandrist shit hole.
Noodles who came to western countries became westernised and become thots.
Look at Amelia chang.
The fact that a noodle even noticed you means you have a chance with atleast one of them which means that it not might be ovER in SEA.

Strange.

I have never heard of that before

mogs me

In all seriousness, she was prolly just feeling nice today and thought she could make a stranger's day

Im just guessing tho
The peace sign I get, but don't know what her pointing up at herself was meant to mean

Noodles who come to western countries become westernised and become thots.
true, but then again, it's kind of hard to find a woman that ISN'T a thot nowadays

She wants the big whitu cocku, whitecels are on a much much lower level of inceldom than actual ricecels @pyromancer1234

The fact that a noodle even noticed you means you have a chance with atleast one of them which means that it not might be ovER in SEA.
There are a bunch of orientals living here.
Thing is, A. I'm not great at approaching or talking to foids.
And B. I'm in my 20s, I don't want to get caught chatting up teen foids and getting acussed of being a pedophile by either a teen foid, or some random nearby soycuck whiteknight faggot.
As much as I would like to ascend with a teen foids, there's a big risk from approaching them.
Agecuckery runs wild irl, even on IS.

normies are weird she probably was trying to confuse you

Did she look like this

The peace sign I get, but don't know what her pointing up at herself was meant to mean
Oh, right, i kinda forgot about that part when writing my reply

Yeah ngl im pretty clueless about it too. Ive never really seen anything like that before. If she was smiling then i guess she was probbaly being nice, but if it was a straight face or a smug face then she was probably antagonizing you

Should’ve knocked her out instead of walking past and missing your chance. If the white bitch starts screaming, punch her too.

Maybe she was in a nice mood because chad responded to her messages

Yeah, pretty much, except she had a straight face and was looking straight ahead of her.
She didn't even look up at me
I think you're just a passing rando to her, don't think too much into this

Should’ve knocked her out instead of walking past and missing your chance. If the white bitch starts screaming, punch her too.
Punching another foid will result in a guaranteed prison sentence for me.

Punching another foid will result in a guaranteed prison sentence for me.
how are you allowed to have access to this forum when the feds know about ur account here

how are you allowed to have access to this forum when the feds know about ur account here
Pretty sure their more concerned about my irl behaviour than what I say and do online.
It's not like I'm banned from accessing the internet or other electronic devices.

give me your thoughts on this @VideoGameCoper @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @Mecoja @zerozerozero @VersoffenerAssi @incelerated
@FuckYou @lonelysince2006 @Regenerator @Subhuman Niceguy @kay' @SubhumanGamer @RealSchizo @Arabcel99 @NearEnd @Kina Hikikomori @AsiaCel @hopeless_cel

Last edited:
The only time people interacted with me in public was when they thought I was someone they knew. Maybe that's what happened? It still seems very weird tho

She was trying to flirt with you by the sounds of it.

give me your thoughts on this @VideoGameCoper @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @Mecoja @zerozerozero @VersoffenerAssi @incelerated
@FuckYou @lonelysince2006 @Regenerator @Subhuman Niceguy @kay' @SubhumanGamer @RealSchizo @Arabcel99 @NearEnd @Kina Hikikomori @AsiaCel @hopeless_cel
Are you sure she was looking at you when she did the sign

Are you sure she was looking at you when she did the sign
she wasn't looking at me, she was looking straight ahead of herself, but i'm pretty certain she was atleast aware of my presence.
also, there was nobody else around at the time.
it was just me, her and her mayowhore friend.

ChatGPT tells me:

The gesture the Asian girl made—a peace sign combined with pointing up to her face—can be interpreted in a few ways, depending on context and cultural nuances. Generally, a peace sign is a friendly gesture often used to signify goodwill or casual acknowledgment. The additional finger pointing up to her face could be a form of playful or casual interaction, perhaps meant to draw attention to herself or simply to add a bit of flair to the gesture.

In some contexts, it can also indicate self-confidence or a way of saying "hey, look at me." Since her friend did not seem to notice you, it’s likely that the gesture was more about her own expression or interaction with her environment rather than a specific message directed at you.

she wasn't looking at me, she was looking straight ahead of herself, but i'm pretty certain she was atleast aware of my presence.
also, there was nobody else around at the time.
it was just me, her and her mayowhore friend.
If she looked at you then made the gesture it means she was saying "hi" but she is shy, so she did the sign instead of actually saying hi.

ChatGPT tells me:

The gesture the Asian girl made—a peace sign combined with pointing up to her face—can be interpreted in a few ways, depending on context and cultural nuances. Generally, a peace sign is a friendly gesture often used to signify goodwill or casual acknowledgment. The additional finger pointing up to her face could be a form of playful or casual interaction, perhaps meant to draw attention to herself or simply to add a bit of flair to the gesture.

In some contexts, it can also indicate self-confidence or a way of saying "hey, look at me." Since her friend did not seem to notice you, it’s likely that the gesture was more about her own expression or interaction with her environment rather than a specific message directed at you.
chatgpt tells me:

The gesture you described—a peace sign and then pointing to her face with her index finger—can have a variety of interpretations, depending on context, cultural background, and the specific circumstances. Here are some possible explanations:
  1. Friendly Gesture: In many cultures, the peace sign is a friendly or playful gesture. It could simply be her way of acknowledging you in a light-hearted manner, especially if you were dressed in a distinctive way that caught her attention.
  2. Playful or Teasing: Teenagers often engage in playful or teasing behavior. The girl might have found your appearance or demeanor intriguing and decided to make a playful gesture. The pointing to her face could be part of this playful interaction, possibly indicating a “look at me” or “I see you” sentiment.
  3. Social Media Influence: Many teenagers mimic gestures they see on social media or in popular culture. This particular combination of gestures could be something she saw in a meme, video, or a challenge circulating on platforms like TikTok or Instagram, and she was just imitating it without any specific intent directed at you.
  4. Non-verbal Communication: It's also possible that this gesture was part of a non-verbal communication style she uses with her friends. It might not have been directed at you personally but rather was a habitual gesture she makes in social situations.
  5. Cultural Differences: The gesture might have specific cultural meanings that are not immediately obvious. In some Asian cultures, certain hand gestures have different connotations than they do in Western contexts. However, given that she did not follow up with any verbal communication, it is less likely to be a deeply cultural gesture and more likely to be a general, youthful expression.
  6. Expression of Confidence or Boldness: Teenagers sometimes use gestures to express confidence or assertiveness. By making this gesture, she might have been demonstrating a sense of boldness or self-assuredness.
In summary, the most likely explanations are that the gesture was meant to be playful or friendly, influenced by social media trends, or simply a spontaneous expression. Without more context or the opportunity to ask her directly, it's challenging to pinpoint the exact reason. However, it does not appear to be hostile or negative based on your description.

She wants the big whitu cocku, whitecels are on a much much lower level of inceldom than actual ricecels @pyromancer1234
It's been proven time and time again that to the vast majority of Asian women, the lowest dreg of a White man is more desirable than the highest achieving Asian man.

It's been proven time and time again that to the vast majority of Asian women, the lowest dreg of a White man is more desirable than the highest achieving Asian man.
true, even asians themselves know this.
i can think of a few examples of WMAW couples in anime and japanese video games.

true, even asians themselves know this.
i can think of a few examples of WMAW couples in anime and japanese video games.
Lots of decent Asian men don't and will never have Asian wives. But Stephen Paddock the Vegas shooter does. Derek Chauvin the kneeler does. Richard Spencer the Nazi does. John Derbyshire the professional racist does. The list goes on and on. Asian women treat anything White as manna from heaven. If they happen to not be morally reprehensible criminals, that's just a cherry on top of an already sealed deal.

Jfl at me just opening this site and waking up to not one, but TWO noodlewhore threads. Just kill me already and have me reincarnate as racially ambiguous at this point. No wonder why the two greatest ERs, Rodger and Cho, were both ricecels.

Asian women treat anything White as manna from heaven.
Asian men do this as well especially in the West or the ones who want to move to the West. Even after all these years of BP I still can't understand why our race is so cucked, why did it have to be us?

If my calculations are correct, it translates to "Love me long time, long time. Sucky sucky, fucky fucky Hong Kong, wonton".

As I walked pass them, the noodle, while facing forward, flipped me a peace sign, and pointed up to her face with her index finger.
I had a Chinese friend once and she told me this sign means wanting to suck someone's penis as a sign of respect.

Asian men do this as well especially in the West or the ones who want to move to the West. Even after all these years of BP I still can't understand why our race is so cucked, why did it have to be us?
I don't know, man. Asian men are cucked, Asian women are cucked. My whole family White worships too. I just want to grab the whole world's Asian population by the throat and tell them they'll never be White.

Ngl, this is weird af. I’m also quite the sperg and suck at interpreting female’s signals. Kinda sounds like she was just being giddy and nice, but then again, I’m kinda a retard when it comes to this, and am likely to miss hints if they aren’t blatantly obvious. Maybe you could have started a conversation and she’d be receptive, but I don’t know. I’m always afraid to ask out women because of the huge risk. Not just rejection, but you can literally get accused of harassment in this cucked society, especially if she’s under 18.

I'm not sure.
Maybe she liked you. Maybe she was just being nice. Maybe she was just being funny and playful.

Both of them were wearing tanktops and short shorts.
I genuinely have no idea how you guys endure that kind of torture. I can barely endure it in Iran where foids only show their lower legs.
Your pain is completely outside my wildest nightmares.

Maybe she’s autistic too