Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Teen Love vs Riches

Would You Rather Have...

• Teen Love and Loyal Wife

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Be The Richest Man On Earth

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Let's say you can travel back in time and relive your life and meet a girl during your teens or something, and now she's your loving woman forever. She's a 7/10 (good face and body), super affectionate and loyal, doesn't dress like a hoe or have social media, doesn't have male friends or ex's or any baggage etc. She loves being affectionate and loves sex and will not like you based on your looks and other stupid shit. Just pretend she's basically a unicorn who you meet during your teens and you stay with her for the rest of your life. Everything you fantasise about when it comes to women and teen love and stuff, will basically be reality.

OR

You get billions and billions of dollars right this second. You will be the richest man on earth and can do practically anything with that money. Your money will never run out or be effected by outside events. You are the most powerful guy on the planet basically.

gimme that money bitch

Retarded poll. Obv money is the answer here. I would rather be a teen sex missed Elon Musk than become like teen loved Bradley my neighbour here.

Retarded poll. Obv money is the answer here. I would rather be a teen sex missed Elon Musk than become like teen loved Bradley my neighbour here.
A good woman>money

Rich like Dan belzarian, I can buy young jbs

Teen love all women are ran through af now cucked to have a relationship

Let's say you can travel back in time and relive your life and meet a girl during your teens or something, and now she's your loving woman forever. She's a 7/10 (good face and body), super affectionate and loyal, doesn't dress like a hoe or have social media, doesn't have male friends or ex's or any baggage etc. She loves being affectionate and loves sex and will not like you based on your looks and other stupid shit. Just pretend she's basically a unicorn who you meet during your teens and you stay with her for the rest of your life. Everything you fantasise about when it comes to women and teen love and stuff, will basically be reality.

OR

You get billions and billions of dollars right this second. You will be the richest man on earth and can do practically anything with that money. Your money will never run out or be effected by outside events. You are the most powerful guy on the planet basically.
Teen love because if you’re powerful, you most likely also have powerful enemies who might be looking to take u out mang

money is life, ill just buy whores.

Money buys everything except immortality