Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Teen love pill] boy-scout-cels/oldcels stay out

• Thread starter Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Start date
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Boyscoutcels, if you click on this link I am not responsible for any forest fires that result from you watching this.

Imagine if you've experienced something like this growing up. Just think how different your life would have turned out.

Fuckkkk I love cool indie foids truly suifuel I have no chance with this face

Would you be banned if you experienced this?

Not even a second, but does she kiss him in the end

Not even a second, but does she kiss him in the end
They awkwardly dance in their underwear near a lake, and then proceed to hug and kiss at 1:10 mark.

You're never too old to break into a high school classroom and Jeremymaxx...

I dont feel anything tbh

He lost his hug virginity before me

Cope. She already fucked chad before then. Girls lose their virginity at 12 years old now.

Most normies were fucking around like animals in hs so I don't think that they cared about such things as teen love.

Boyscoutcels, if you click on this link I am not responsible for any forest fires that result from you watching this.

Imagine if you've experienced something like this growing up. Just think how different your life would have turned out.

Not a single fucking nanosecond.

Lol. I saw that movie

I think me watching that video has engulfed the Siberian, Amazon’s and Angolan forests in yet another blazing inferno.

Whores are the fucking reason men kill themselves and families suffer, they have starved men of a basic human need far into the millions, they are ruining society and have already fucked atleast 10 guys before 18, it is so over boyos, if she has a cunt she is automatically a fucking whore no exception, THERE ARE NO GOOD GIRLS ON EARTH

lol. scouts aren't anything like this. just more jew propaganda.

looks like something for jews to jack off to

Most normies were fucking around like animals in hs so I don't think that they cared about such things as teen love.
Someone posted a video of a guy going around asking highschool foids what the most crazy thing they done and one said “I was getting fucked from behind by my boyfriend and then he stuck it in my ass” and she was probably 16, maybe 17.

I’m 23 and have never had a kiss or a intimate hug, yet Chad is popping cherries and taking anal virginity when he’s 16. (and probably younger in a lot of cases)

That kid unironically mogs me ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back