Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teen love look

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Today, I went to the store to buy some buns.
Next to the bun rack where he was standing was a teenage couple a few years younger than me. And when I looked up they direction, the foid started looking at face of her bf. She was a such an angle, that I almost felt like she was looking like me. They cuckled to themselfs while looking at the eyes. I felt weird, not angry, not sad, but weird. Mabey because I have never experienced such thing?
Teen love is brutal

Cool. I was waiting for this Italian foid to speak to me for a day or so.

should've asked her out in front of her cuck bf

Cool. I was waiting for this Italian foid to speak to me for a day or so.

I'll get ChatGPT.

Praise The Sun

I don't think so.

Teenlove pill is the hardest of them all. You could probably easily survive the rest of your life celibate if you had memories of teen love.

That woud be extremly funny, since both of them were 30 cm shorter than me. What I shoud tell the foid next time?

You should’ve gone e-ah
That woud be extremly funny, since both of them were 30 cm shorter than me. What I shoud tell the foid next time?
Fakecel

brutal heightmog

How tall are you?