Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "TeEn LoVe iS OVErRAtEd"

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Yet these same normies who say this shit will go on to say how high school was their greatest years of romance when you arent venting to them.

The fact that i never experienced teen love is pure ER-fuel and I'll never get over it

Missing out on teen love will definitely mess a guy up in his life especially in his 30's.

Sexual intimacy with someone during teenage years is a crucial part of the development of the human brain into adulthood

Sexual intimacy with someone during teenage years is a crucial part of the development of the human brain into adulthood
Yes. My med school textbooks even say it’s “abnormal” not to have lost virginity by 19.

Yes. My med school textbooks even say it’s “abnormal” not to have lost virginity by 19.
Based textbook. Was it published in the 50s before political correctness lol

Yet these same normies who say this shit will go on to say how high school was their greatest years of romance when you arent venting to them.
From what i've seen if you haven't lost your virginity by the age of twenty one, it's over

People take things they never missed out on for granted... It is what it is.

If you had your first kiss and "sweetheart" at 15 or whatever, you had a once in a life time experience, that was VITAL to your development.

its over once your a grown ass "adult" virgin at 18
You're still at the acceptable age to be a Virgin. Once you are past 21, especially when you're at the age of past 25. It's a red flag and no woman will ever want you.

You're still at the acceptable age to be a Virgin. Once you are past 21, especially when you're at the age of past 25. It's a red flag and no woman will ever want you.
Cap its 18 ESPECIALLY WHEN GRADUATED AND I AM NOT IN COLLEGE

I literally forgot teen love existed lol, it must hurt me so bad that I keep it repressed in my mind, now that I know it exists again I genuinely wanted to punch my monitor because I am angry I missed out on it.

No teen love, no 20s love and, almost certainly, no 30s love. :feelsrope:

Skibidi bop bop bop skibidi yes yes yes

Missing out on teen love leaves a scar in your mind that not only will never heal, but will actually get deeper and deeper as time goes on.

Without sexual activity in early teen years your brain becomes slop

The fact that i never experienced teen love is pure ER-fuel and I'll never get over it
Same its a permanent scar for mw

Teen love is the only true love

"Owning a home is overrated"
Says the guy who lives in a mansion

Is freshman year of college still teen love? I personally don't count it so much. College is different than hs but freshman and sophomore year of college are similar to it

Is freshman year of college still teen love? I personally don't count it so much. College is different than hs but freshman and sophomore year of college are similar to it
Better than nothing. I think hs mogs though.

I had a tall friend in high school who regularly changed girlfriends, imagine how it was for me as a KHHV.

No its not

Missing out on teen love will definitely mess a guy up in his life especially in his 30's.
I’m in my 30s and i approve this message … i wanna kill myself :feelsokman:

Without sexual activity in early teen years your brain becomes slop
only because it sticks with you for the rest of your life, thus reducing your confidence and making it appear that you have brainrot

Yes and it certainly matters because if you didn't have those experiences as a teen, you missed out on key developmental and social milestones. So you are super far behind all of your peers and this stunts and sets incels back even further than normies are.

Is freshman year of college still teen love?
If the woman isn't a virgin, no. Women go into college to sexually experiment with lots of men. That's the only reason they go to college.