Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Teen love is nothing bro you didn't miss out"

R

righteouscel

-
While all the chads and normies pride themselves and brag about fucking a girl first. Even they know that being the first one you infect her with your sperm and pass her on to a cuck and it's all that matters. They know they are breaking a woman's purity and defiling her, defying what God intended in the bible for a woman only to have sex with one man her whole life so they act so boastful and ridicule the next man

Last edited:
ITcopers and foids do this out of their own delusion, either denying the fact that they themselves did not experience such due to their subhumanity, or foids not wishing to confirm their true nature; just the cognitive dissonance of attempting to deny the bitter truth that is the blackpill, both telling us sub 5 males it does not matter while also celebrating and glorifying it... :feelsclown:

If they confirm our beliefs, it means they were wrong about us hateful, "misogynist" inkwells, and changing their views is poison to them, especially if it means defying the current bluepilled hegemony and perhaps criticizing modern foids and hypergamy, or agreeing with a subhuman. :feelsUgh:

ITcopers and foids do this out of their own delusion, either denying the fact that they themselves did not experience such due to their subhumanity, or foids not wishing to confirm their true nature; just the cognitive dissonance of attempting to deny the bitter truth that is the blackpill, both telling us sub 5 males it does not matter while also celebrating and glorifying it... :feelsclown:

If they confirm our beliefs, it means they were wrong about us hateful, "misogynist" inkwells, and changing their views is poison to them, especially if it means defying the current bluepilled hegemony and perhaps criticizing modern foids and hypergamy, or agreeing with a subhuman. :feelsUgh:
They always find some way of coping. Teen love is fundamental and missing that milestone permanently retards a person.

They always find some way of coping. Teen love is fundamental and missing that milestone permanently retards a person.
Not just that they are so prideful in being the first one to have sex with her and are actually excited to leave her and pass her on to the next man after he infected her with his sperm. Reason for so many single mothers and bitches who be lonely these men don't want to marry her just defile for the next one

Not just that they are so prideful in being the first one to have sex with her and are actually excited to leave her and pass her on to the next man after he infected her with his sperm. Reason for so many single mothers and bitches who be lonely these men don't want to marry her just defile
youll see posts and videos of people bragging about how they were her first, "I took her virginity last week bro". I seriously hate sexhavers and how much they brag about shit like this. Inceldom is a proper disability. I wouldn't brag about being able to see next to a blind person yet sexhavers brag and taunt those who are incels.

youll see posts and videos of people bragging about how they were her first, "I took her virginity last week bro". I seriously hate sexhavers and how much they brag about shit like this. Inceldom is a proper disability. I wouldn't brag about being able to see next to a blind person yet sexhavers brag and taunt those who are incels.
That's like loving another mans cum rag her skin cells in her vagina and her body still have remnants of his sperm

Truth is love and marriage is for the young after that your just getting a cum dumpster if you didn't get it in your teens.

While all the chads and normies pride themselves and brag about fucking a girl first. Even they know that being the first one you infect her with your sperm and pass her on to a cuck and it's all that matters. They know they are breaking a woman's purity and defiling her, defying what God intended in the bible for a woman only to have sex with one man her whole life so they act so boastful and ridicule the next man
If you have read the Bible, you wouldn't be an incel.