Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen love in 2020 is not something to envy if the teen is a normie.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I’m in high school right now and all the relationships are with chads except for a handful of normies. All of those normies get disrespected in public and have to simp hard just so those girls won’t ditch him. There’s a guy in one of my classes who had his girlfriend dump him after she flipped out because he wouldn’t give her money to go see a movie with her friends. She know has had 3 different guys come up to him and threaten him. Two of those happened in front of me. Now the school is considering kicking him out because she went to the principal and is saying he’s stalking and harassing her even thought he’s tried to put as much distance between her and him as possible. My generations men are so screwed.

Aye high school shit is gay and pathetic whatever generation you're from. It was just as retarded when I was at high school in the late 90s. Well maybe no quite as bad then, as there was no social media. But still pretty shite.

Cope normies had girlfriends in high school. If only Chad's were slaying then only 5-10 dudes would be getting laid.

You guys fail to remember that the reason why bluepill advice still runs rampant is because normies get a girlfriend or two in their lifetime so they feel validated by their decisions.

There’s a guy in one of my classes who had his girlfriend dump him after she flipped out because he wouldn’t give her money to go see a movie with her friends.

Relationships are so volatile now, things are getting brutal even for normies.

Aye high school shit is gay and pathetic whatever generation you're from. It was just as retarded when I was at high school in the late 90s. Well maybe no quite as bad then, as there was no social media. But still pretty shite.

Cope normies had girlfriends in high school. If only Chad's were slaying then only 5-10 dudes would be getting laid.

You guys fail to remember that the reason why bluepill advice still runs rampant is because normies get a girlfriend or two in their lifetime so they feel validated by their decisions.
It's over for can't read past the title cels.
Normies get screwed over all the time. Even in comparison to us normies lives are pretty crappy.

It's over for can't read past the title cels.

Normies get screwed over all the time. Even in comparison to us normies lives are pretty crappy.

Okay, how many Chads attend your high school? :feelsLSD:

Okay, how many Chads attend your high school? :feelsLSD:
I can't count. My school is half black and half white. I see chads and tyrones there. I explained how normies are doing in my post.

Reminder : these new sorts of high school relationships will be common as generations grow up. You can already infer that polygamy for Chads only and inceldom for normies will become standard by 2030.

Reminder : these new sorts of high school relationships will be common as generations grow up. You can already infer that polygamy for Chads only and inceldom for normies will become standard by 2030.
I actually made a thread after I found out a chad at my school is dating two girls a little while ago today. And yeah most normies get screwed over I don't know how guys here deny that.

I actually made a thread after I found out a chad at my school is dating two girls a little while ago today. And yeah most normies get screwed over I don't know how guys here deny that.

I just replied to it with the same point tbhtbhngl

Cope. Teen love is the most important thing there is.

Cope. Teen love is the most important thing there is.
Maybe when you were a teen but so far it seems impossible for normies in 2020 to have good teen love. You probably didn't read past the title. Also nice bottom AVI I like that movie.

Did you reply before or after I mentioned it? Sorry if I didn't catch it.

No problem br0.
I replied at the same you mentioned it, the notification appeared when I finished my own post.

They deny it because they aren't on the ground seeing this shit in real time. Every time I go out in public or to my job, jb and college foids are on their phones with no bfs next to them. I rarely see young couples, and I work in a busy medical facility that services sports injuries and general emergency care.

They deny it because they aren't on the ground seeing this shit in real time. Every time I go out in public or to my job, jb and college foids are on their phones with no bfs next to them. I rarely see young couples, and I work in a busy medical facility that services sports injuries and general emergency care.
They usually say that they see normies with cute girlfriends which I don't doubt. But they usually assume those couples are having regular good sex and that those guys don't have to constantly simp.

I'd rather have had a shitty teen relationships and dating as a 20+ incel, it's hell on earth around here boyo.

This is one thing I can agree with you on. Teen love is cope if you're not Chad. People only idolize it here because of how the media portrays it. If anything foids are at their most slutty and degenerate as teens. There is no innocence or purity. We simply missed out on only being degenerate with them in that timeframe. Even back when I was in my teenage years teen foids were horrible to their boyfriends(cheated regularly, shit attitudes, always fighting, never satisfied, breaking up over anything, etc.). It's not that surprising that normies in your generation are going through even worse. Inb4 some retard says "c0pE :soy: :feelstastyman:" I'm not saying settle for an old roastie with multiple diseases or kids but if you reject a foid in her 20s because muh "teen love only" then you are volcel.

Last edited:
joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm_d39sa07_1.gif

How the fuck are people still bluepilled?

This

Normie teen or colleged aged dating is 100x better than a normies dating life as an adult unless he's maxxed with status/money.

She know has had 3 different guys come up to him and threaten him. Two of those happened in front of me. Now the school is considering kicking him out because she went to the principal and is saying he’s stalking and harassing her even thought he’s tried to put as much distance between her and him as possible.
This kind of shit has happened with me too. Now I try to be as distant from women as possible. I don't even talk to them in my class and try to act like I don't even know them. Because these foids think every move an incel makes towards them is trying to make relationship with her and they tell every one that it is creepy. Chad can make these moves without being called creepy though

We're so fucking done :lul:

They don't call it the cock carousel for nothing. The average foid has a body count of 10+ by the time they're 30 and want to settle down. This is what normies have to settle for, while shitting on us incels. Better incel than cuck.

I’m in high school right now and all the relationships are with chads except for a handful of normies. All of those normies get disrespected in public and have to simp hard just so those girls won’t ditch him. There’s a guy in one of my classes who had his girlfriend dump him after she flipped out because he wouldn’t give her money to go see a movie with her friends. She know has had 3 different guys come up to him and threaten him. Two of those happened in front of me. Now the school is considering kicking him out because she went to the principal and is saying he’s stalking and harassing her even thought he’s tried to put as much distance between her and him as possible. My generations men are so screwed.
Fucking hell. That's brutal I feel sorry for him. Then again, he probably mogs me so I don't

Leave this board and come back in 10 years if you're incel
You don't understand how bad it is now for teens. I feel like you didn't read the post past that point.
This is one thing I can agree with you on. Teen love is cope if you're not Chad. People only idolize it here because of how the media portrays it. If anything foids are at their most slutty and degenerate as teens. There is no innocence or purity. We simply missed out on only being degenerate with them in that timeframe. Even back when I was in my teenage years teen foids were horrible to their boyfriends(cheated regularly, shit attitudes, always fighting, never satisfied, breaking up over anything, etc.). It's not that surprising that normies in your generation are going through even worse. Inb4 some retard says "c0pE :soy: :feelstastyman:" I'm not saying settle for an old roastie with multiple diseases or kids but if you reject a foid in her 20s because muh "teen love only" then you are volcel.
Do you disagree with me on other things?

You don't understand how bad it is now for teens. I feel like you didn't read the post past that point.
I would literally kill to be a teenager again. HS and early college years are the only times in your life when red pill can work for you. My colleagues have kids in MS and HS, it doesn't sound any worse than what I've experienced.

I would literally kill to be a teenager again. HS and early college years are the only times in your life when red pill can work for you. My colleagues have kids in MS and HS, it doesn't sound any worse than what I've experienced.
They could just not be telling their parents what school is like. And I'm talking about relationships.