Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL teen foids beat hobocels for Tiktok

i don’t have a jewbook account. can’t see the potential mugshots (or whatever)
no mug shots due to juvenile age and they are free due to bail on minor charges.

"Le empathetique generino"

If I was that guy, I would've knocked both of them out. I don't give a fuck if their foids, I'ma handle them like a man.

You get down on your luck for any reason and people treat you like you aren't even a human being anymore. Many stories of vile pieces of shit dousing sleeping homeless and setting them on fire.

Why aren't they defending themselves? They could easily beat the shit out of them

Why aren't they defending themselves? They could easily beat the shit out of them
Probably sick and unhealthy from being homeless

You get down on your luck for any reason and people treat you like you aren't even a human being anymore. Many stories of vile pieces of shit dousing sleeping homeless and setting them on fire.
Very sad

This should of been tagged ragefuel, I hope these foids get raped as karma (in minecraft)

I don’t care for teenage girls or homeless

They should fight back

they got arrested btw
they deserve 10 years minimum for each person
even the person recording deserves time despite not doing anything in the video, she encouraged the violence and sat there doing nothing but recording

Disgusting pieces of shits.

Most compassionate foid

This should of been tagged ragefuel, I hope these foids get raped as karma (in minecraft)
foids end up benefiting from rape tbh, they get sexual pleasure from it, they get money from it and they get to brag about it on top of that as well

Built like a sack of potatoes

If I was that guy, I would've knocked both of them out. I don't give a fuck if their foids, I'ma handle them like a man.
And youll rot in prison for decades

Fuck it, what matters is that I took it in my own hands. I'll fight the police too and kill the guards in prison. (in GTA III).

bet they are already out on bail from their parents :feelswhat:
Bail out is fucked, you shouldn’t be able to buy yourself out of committing serious crime…

These are your "queens" who stand up for "equality"

the hobocels should have raped them with broken crystal bottles up their asses (on minecraft)

Would've been hilarious if one of the hobos pulled a pistol and they started begging for their lives only to get killed :feelskek:

Bail out is fucked, you shouldn’t be able to buy yourself out of committing serious crime…
Everything in our soyciety is built by the almighty dollar. So long as you have enough to grease whomever or whatever is in your way you can virtually be unstoppable.

hahahah softer sex beautiful flowers you go gerl show em for centuries of patriarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsseriously:

The law should set them degenerates on fire.

The supposed "gender of empathy," everyone. Behold! :fuk:

Hey, what do you have against homeless people dude? Homelessness shouldn’t even be a thing in developed countries, it’s fkin 2022
hobo broke into my house before. another one took a shit in my alley. Fucking hate them. Also my local metro/subway is filled with nig hobos who cause problems. if it was up to me, I'd send em into an unemployment concentration camp, where they either reform themselves or get their organs harvested.

hobo broke into my house before. another one took a shit in my alley. Fucking hate them. Also my local metro/subway is filled with nig hobos who cause problems. if it was up to me, I'd send em into an unemployment concentration camp, where they either reform themselves or get their organs harvested.
Yeah either we should kill them or house them, the way it’s now is so stupid

Yeah either we should kill them or house them, the way it’s now is so stupid
I have lived in a homeless shelter when I was in middle School long time ago maybe ~15 years now. back then mostly blacks and spics with single mothers. same thing now.

From my experiences there I can say at least 50% of homeless people are beyond help, they are too fiscally or mentally retarded to care for themselves. Need to be forcefully institutionalized. Also the homeless shelters are notoriously corrupt at spending the government money which is another big issue that needs to be tackled.

Often government will pay 2 thousand for a single bed room for homeless shelter, this is like 50% -100% markup compared to just paying normal landlords.

I have lived in a homeless shelter when I was in middle School long time ago maybe ~15 years now. back then mostly blacks and spics with single mothers. same thing now.

From my experiences there I can say at least 50% of homeless people are beyond help, they are too fiscally or mentally retarded to care for themselves. Need to be forcefully institutionalized. Also the homeless shelters are notoriously corrupt at spending the government money which is another big issue that needs to be tackled.

Often government will pay 2 thousand for a single bed room for homeless shelter, this is like 50% -100% markup compared to just paying normal landlords.
Yeah, the system is rotten at it’s core tbh

FEMINISM FUCKED UP THE WORLD!

Good I got good posture no foid tryna kick me and even if she does I'mma kill her

Update. Foids will be charged with up to 10 yrs prison felony

bet they are already out on bail from their parents :feelswhat:

i don’t have a jewbook account. can’t see the potential mugshots (or whatever)

Probably sick and unhealthy from being homeless

I don’t care for teenage girls or homeless

They should fight back

they deserve 10 years minimum for each person
even the person recording deserves time despite not doing anything in the video, she encouraged the violence and sat there doing nothing but recording

Disgusting pieces of shits.

Most compassionate foid

foids end up benefiting from rape tbh, they get sexual pleasure from it, they get money from it and they get to brag about it on top of that as well

Built like a sack of potatoes

I hate tiktok, anyone who uses it deserves the chamber

These are your "queens" who stand up for "equality"

the hobocels should have raped them with broken crystal bottles up their asses (on minecraft)

Would've been hilarious if one of the hobos pulled a pistol and they started begging for their lives only to get killed :feelskek:

hahahah softer sex beautiful flowers you go gerl show em for centuries of patriarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsseriously:

The law should set them degenerates on fire.

The supposed "gender of empathy," everyone. Behold! :fuk:

FEMINISM FUCKED UP THE WORLD!

Good I got good posture no foid tryna kick me and even if she does I'mma kill her

Love it mane. Hopefully some tranny will be raping her and make her pregnant in jail

The nicest and kindest woman.

Hobocels should go ER

This is what happens when you hang out with niggers

I say pillory these cunts and let whatever happens to them happen. Soon they will be dead, and we leave them to rot in the sun until they're nothing more than bones, sinew, and fetid red jelly. Fucking jesus christ sick bitches.
Bros I didn't need to see that.

Last edited: