Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Teen finds out her "dad" is not biological dad

I

IsaaqYare

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/14q0urf/found_out_my_dad_isnt_my_real_dad_and_that_im_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=2&utm_content=1

The guy will be divorcing his whore wife who frauded him by making him pay for and raise another man's ejaculation. Guess what's going to happen in divorce court, though?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/14q0urf/found_out_my_dad_isnt_my_real_dad_and_that_im_the/jqlkugc?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=2

Even if he proves false paternity it won't mean shit and he will be forced to betabuxx this cheating whore until he's 80. It's actually mind boggling how fucked up everything is these days.

when men will rise and stand up against the clown world?:society:

Screenshot 20230704 235548 Chrome

^^^ That, there, is a keeper.

calls her mom a whore (based daughter?)

ofc this will only last till she is in her first relationship and meets a chad during

nevER, we are sedated by the kikes in order to own nothing and be happy like good little goyim

Thats why even if I ever acsend I will NEVER EVER marry and/or have kids

women are so heartless

Thats why even if I ever acsend I will NEVER EVER marry and/or have kids
Never get married. It's how the state and feminists began destroying gender relations. Marriage in the West is a complete joke at this point. A lot of guys are starting to realize this and feminists want to create "common law relationship" legislation. Go read up on that if you want to see how the future will be. Even if you don't sign a marriage license with a foid, in the event of a breakup she will take your assets and money.

Never get married. It's how the state and feminists began destroying gender relations. Marriage in the West is a complete joke at this point. A lot of guys are starting to realize this and feminists want to create "common law relationship" legislation. Go read up on that if you want to see how the future will be. Even if you don't sign a marriage license with a foid, in the event of a breakup she will take your assets and money.
We've had this in New Zealand since the late 1990s. If you live together "in the nature of a couple" for 2 years or more, then your assets are "relationship assets" and liable to be assesses in any legal breakup procedure.

We've had this in New Zealand since the late 1990s. If you live together "in the nature of a couple" for 2 years or more, then your assets are "relationship assets" and liable to be assesses in any legal breakup procedure.
Here in Canada it has changed to:

"A common-law relationship exists from the day on which two individuals can provide evidence to support their cohabitation in a conjugal relationship."

Women doing woman things. There's zero repercussions when a woman does shit like this, but let feminists believe we live in a patriarchy.

when your country is so affluent and has no problems, you have to create problems by destroying human relationships. just first-world things.

Guess what's going to happen in divorce court, though?

Even if he proves false paternity it won't mean shit and he will be forced to betabuxx this cheating whore until he's 80. It's actually mind boggling how fucked up everything is these days.
He will be ordered to move out until they give at least 50% of what he owned and earned to her. His "daughter" will repeat her mom's steps.

ofc this will only last till she is in her first relationship and meets a chad during
Foids cannot be based. The daughter will probably do this herself in the future.

He should be allowed to marry and fuck his "daughter". Might as well groommax if you're gonna get cucked that hard

If I was in that situation getting divorce rape then I would go ER

Every uprising would be quelled by police force. Heck, even were we to talk about one here, the FBI would be knocking on our door shortly after most likely.

Good to see that the daughter sided with her mom. We'll see though, perhaps once she's been through the indoctrination machine known as "college" she'll think her mom was a strong independent woman who was just "slaaaying, kween" when she slept around while married

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

when she grows up she will be just like that whore she hates so much

Good to see that the daughter sided with her mom. We'll see though, perhaps once she's been through the indoctrination machine known as "college" she'll think her mom was a strong independent woman who was just "slaaaying, kween" when she slept around while married
She sided with the dad though

But yes the rest is spot on. All it takes for her to be like that is 1 chad giving her attention

I understand the mom is a whore as most foids are but how are men still getting finessed like this in 2023? Nigga, paternity tests have existed for decades and are low cost

She sided with the dad though

But yes the rest is spot on. All it takes for her to be like that is 1 chad giving her attention
Woops meant to say sided with the dad.

Possible

If I was in that situation getting divorce rape then I would go ER

Yeah I cannot imagine it really. Your life is just completely fucked up. You'll be incel all over again but without ANY freedom. Literal definition of a slave. May as well murder the bitch and then blow your brains out.

Getting married in 2023 is a lost investment just cohabitat

Except in places with the 2 year rule for Common Law bull shit.

Kick her out on day 729 kek

Not like it matters to us anyway

Females who cheat on men and trick them into raising the cuckold babies should be thrown out of helicopters. (in video game)

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

whats that rule i never heard of it?

Like in Cucknada I think if you live with a female in the same address but refuse to marry her, after 2 years or something, it is automatically considered Common Law and is subject to pretty much all the same bull shit as what a marriage would be.

hate these paternity fraud story
makes you doubt if ascension even worth it
if you ended up getting cucked in the end anyway

that's good news, now he can get some pussy from the daughter.