Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teeheehee lets tell each other some of our dark secrets like femaloids in a bathroom.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
"Teehehehee, I just cheated twice on my boyfriend xD."

idkwattodowithlife said:

"I love nice and loyal guys, but only creepy jerks who think I'm a slut hit on me. Anyways Chad(Slayer) texted me to come over and have an orgy with the football team I think brady(chadlite) and tyrone(BBC) are there too! they are sooooooo nice Teehehehee."

"teehoo omgg cawlegg is almost ogre, maybe I should give Timmy a chance afterall heeTeEe, I mean I've always been into medicine majors afterall amirite?"
"oooo ya Stacie, but go 'chill' with Tyrell one last time. You know he'll miss that phat ass heeehawk"

Troll said:
"teehoo omgg cawlegg is almost ogre, maybe I should give Timmy a chance afterall heeTeEe, I mean I've always been into medicine majors afterall amirite?" 
"oooo ya Stacie, but go 'chill' with Tyrell one last time. You know he'll miss that phat ass heeehawk"

"Gotta re-attach my hymen, before getting married, teehehehee." ~ some ethnic girl getting married.

I hate women. I want to rape fuck them

" My boyfriend is like short like 5'11. I'm as tall as him in my heels so I feel insecure. I need a guy to look up to. Do you think he'll find out about my fling with Mohammed? teehee" *burps fresh ethnik cum*

"Becky, I really want open up my relationship with Norman temporarily for the time of my world trip. I feel like I should have ALL the opportunities to explore myself there, I mean I deserve it. Of course Norman should have the same freedom, but he already promised that he won't make use of it at all. I'm soooo lucky teeeehheee."

I destabilized Nicaragua by providing support to the Contras in the 1980s, teehee. Did you hear about that time my husband oversaw the bombing of Jugoslavia? I was the one who goaded him into causing the deaths of numerous civilians! I know, Stacy, I'm such a naughty girl, heehee!

Oh my god, Becky, you have no idea what I just did! Can you guess? Yes, that's right, I supplied weapons to Turkey that would later be used to commit massacre Kurdish people! Hilarious, right? And guess what! I also lent my support to the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq!

Come on Tracy, let's head over to my apartment and I can fill you in on all the juicy gossip about what it was like to be involved in the 2009 Honduran coup. Just contact me via my personal email account hosted on a private server. I'm having so much fun orchestrating the establishment of sweatshops in Haiti, teehee.

"ayy giiirl i cant hang out this night, im going to met timmy for free food and drinks, yeah ofc im going to play sick in the very first moment he suggest to go his home and sneak to chad house to suck his balls"

idkwattodowithlife said:

I destabilized Nicaragua by providing support to the Contras in the 1980s, teehee. Did you hear about that time my husband oversaw the bombing of Jugoslavia? I was the one who goaded him into causing the deaths of numerous civilians! I know, Stacy, I'm such a naughty girl, heehee!

Oh my god, Becky, you have no idea what I just did! Can you guess? Yes, that's right, I supplied weapons to Turkey that would later be used to massacre Kurdish people! Hilarious, right? And guess what! I also lent my support to the US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq!

Come on Tracy, let's head over to my apartment and I can fill you in on all the juicy gossip about what it was like to be involved in the 2009 Honduran coup. Just contact me via my personal email account hosted on a private server. I'm having so much fun orchestrating the establishment of sweatshops in Haiti, teehee.

Please no their secrets are like retarded trivial shit

"OMG hai guys, I just convinced my bf to have an open relationship! Now I can have Chad and his friend inside me too omg he's sooo considerate!! xoxo"

" I want to get raped by 10 black guys in an ally without condom( It's my "biggest" dream)"

" I'm so depressed I can never get a boy"
Two hours later an incel approaches 
" oh my god did you see Mark he actually thinks hes good enough for me"
Stacy's Friends "teehee he's such a creep"