Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "TEEHEE Teen love doesn't matter!" SOMEONE JUST KILL ME

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★

JFL AT DIRTY NORMANS THAT TELL US TEEN LOVE DOESNT MATTER

"just focus on university bro while I party and fuck then you can betabux bro" I WANT OUT NOW. I catch myself feeling like shit because there's LITERALLY nothing interesting going on with my life just study bro stay focused bro you will lose your virginity eventually... MY FUCKING SEXUAL LIFE IS HINDERING EVERYTHING ELSE BY THIS POINT AND I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO IGNORE THAT ACCORDING TO BRAINLET NORMANS WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. I CANT EVEN GET A FUCKING DRIVER LICENSE DAMNIT

672EF396 CE1A 4CE7 A2E7 B30CF692FD4B

Blackpills not real bro. t. Chadlite

ok im logging out see you later

View attachment 248680

"just focus on university bro while I party and fuck then you can betabux bro" I WANT OUT NOW. I catch myself feeling like shit because there's LITERALLY nothing interesting going on with my life just study bro stay focused bro you will lose your virginity eventually... MY FUCKING SEXUAL LIFE IS HINDERING EVERYTHING ELSE BY THIS POINT AND I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO IGNORE THAT ACCORDING TO BRAINLET NORMANS WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. I CANT EVEN GET A FUCKING DRIVER LICENSE DAMNIT
"innocence and awkwardness of high school sex." Nothing innocent about having sex especially as a teenager, just depraved.

View attachment 248680

This is the worst pill because it's fucked you for life. You will never get to have normal development and be normal, all you can do is live your life as a weirdo, and society and even you will blame yourself for how you are, but it's not true, society made you this way...

I hate being reminded of shit like this. Makes me think of how I had one time in my life to do this kind of stuff and I missed out on it because I'm ugly.

Even if you find a girlfriend, she will always think you are worse than her previous sexual relationships.
It's time to become a drug addict
full

Even if you find a girlfriend, she will always think you are worse than her previous sexual relationships.
It's time to become a drug addict
full
Very true, many of us will be able to find girls to have a relationship with, but they will never respect us, and compare us to the much better stuff they had as kids and way 20s. Some of us will take this deal and then write some former incel AMA blog, some of us will go our own way, and yes some will rope

MY FUCKING SEXUAL LIFE IS HINDERING EVERYTHING ELSE BY THIS POINT

Fucking this.

I can't even studymaxx and careermaxx which according to bluepillers will give me the sex I must deserve first. The weight of sexual frustration is too high.

JFl at thinking that skipping a crucial part of social development doesn't matter.

Fucking hell. Missing teen love destroyed me
@AlexanderTheGreat11 @Daydreamincel @Colvin76 this is what ur peers are doing when u are postmaxxxing
:feelsree:

Lost time that will never be gained back. Memories so important that will never exist.
An existance that has become invisible.

Fucking hell. Missing teen love destroyed me
@AlexanderTheGreat11 @Daydreamincel @Colvin76 this is what ur peers are doing when u are postmaxxxing
As I said before, ascension doesnt exist past 18

MY FUCKING SEXUAL LIFE IS HINDERING EVERYTHING ELSE BY THIS POINT AND I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO IGNORE THAT ACCORDING TO BRAINLET NORMANS WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.
too relatable :cryfeels:

View attachment 248680

It's part of why I watch anime - I can see elements of my youth that I never experienced on the screen.
Every day I'm reminded of what an absolute loser I am so this is my only cope.

It's part of why I watch anime - I can see elements of my youth that I never experienced on the screen.
Every day I'm reminded of what an absolute loser I am so this is my only cope.
same, anime definitely helps me cope in the same way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back